• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Celebration Ale

GarlicBreath

Living in a van down by the river
After visiting my third beer distributor yesterday afternoon I finally found a case of Celebration Ale by Sierra Nevada. This is one of my favorite seasonal beers along with Hop Wallop by Victory. I got a six-pack chilling in the fridge and I gave a six-pack away to some of my coworkers who appreciate good beer. Is it five o’clock yet???????

Grabbed a case over the weekend out in Jersey, one of my favorite seasonals as well.

Very nice. I've been drinking this for a couple years now, when it does come out. A liquor store by my house sells it for $6.99/6-pack. That is a very good deal in my eyes. Still, my favorite part of the fall/spring time is the HARVEST ALES!!!!! I love me some "fresh hops!" Another meaning to going green! :p

This stuff ages pretty nicely too. You can throw a case in the cellar for a few years and its even better

Sounds like a great brew, I am a fan of Sierra Nev so I will have to hunt some down. thanks for the heads up. If I am able to land some, I will post my thoughts.