• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Celebration Cigars

RoguePuffer

If you were going to celebrate something special, what single cigar that is available currently would you celebrate with?

Looking for ideas for an upcoming celebration. Must be currently available and smoke great without aging.

Any Padron Serie 1926 on the NC front. On the CC front I would go with current production Partagas Lusitanias. My 2009s are smoking well.

Normally I'd be happy to offer my advice, but in this case, you'll have to send along two premiums before I can offer any suggestions.

WOAM!!! I just received a box from Keystone Raider and I am celebrating this weekend. What better reason?

LA DILIGENCIA DE M. y G. HABANA. Preferable Claros. Anyone got an inside track on any?

I guess it would depend on what kind of celebration it was for me.

If it was something like a party, I'd just grab something regular, because I wouldn’t be paying that much attention to it while socializing / boozing.

If it was a personal or professional triumph, and I'd be smoking by myself, or with the wifey, I'd go with some higher end Padron, like a '26 or '64 series, or an AF Anejo.

Will

ETA: Damn. Well, back to more reading and less posting for me.

I see what you did there.

fry-see-what-you-did-there-scaled.jpg

I'd suggest some sort of Puros Indios. The ones that come in the burlap bag are espcially tasty.

Edited to remove double post.

Really....after everything that just went down this reads like a mooch thread to me.

With all due respect, I don't get a mooch vibe here. Seems to me RoguePuffer is trying to put the past behind him and move on. I read this thread as a simple request for advice, albeit a question that gets asked a lot.

Just my opinion on the matter. I could be completely wrong. It is still early in the morning here, afterall.

If you were going to celebrate something special, what single cigar that is available currently would you celebrate with?

Looking for ideas for an upcoming celebration. Must be currently available and smoke great without aging.

Will this be for a going away party?

With all due respect, I don't get a mooch vibe here. Seems to me RoguePuffer is trying to put the past behind him and move on. I read this thread as a simple request for advice, albeit a question that gets asked a lot.

Just my opinion on the matter. I could be completely wrong. It is still early in the morning here, afterall.

Like you said this question has been asked and answered many times. Inevitable you get the same responses. PAM's, some Tat's, Loren unending supply of CFCF's :) , etc...

So why ask a question you know the answer to, unless you are looking for someone to open some doors for you?

I don't see mooch in the OP. Unfortunately, given Mr. Puffer conduct both when he first appeared and more recently everything he posts is suspect until proven otherwise.

The purpose of this post is for me to get a list of current cigars that people would celebrate with and then take it over to my B&M and see what of those suggestions they have. Then I can look at them and see what looks like something that I would personally choose out of those available. I am sure this question has been asked many times over the years, but I am looking for a current cigar, and I dont know what might have recently come out that realy sparked someones interest. For those with the positive constructive input, thank you

I am sure this question has been asked many times over the years, but I am looking for a current cigar, and I dont know what might have recently come out that realy sparked someones interest.
....gee, I guess reading current threads and maybe even calling one of the many B&M's that post / advertise regularly here hadn't occured to you?

You're quick to ask for help, advice, sticks.....and repay the forums by asking for a commision for the same in return. PoorPuffer or RoguePuffer or whatever you call yourself this week, not only do you not get it, I doubt you ever will.

If you really want to clear the air, how about you STFU and try contributing, rather than asking for help and advice....??

A Tat J21 is a heck of a stick. Tough crowd in here. ???
You'd do well to read more and stick your foot up your own ass less. Just a suggestion......

I am sure this question has been asked many times over the years, but I am looking for a current cigar, and I dont know what might have recently come out that realy sparked someones interest.
....gee, I guess reading current threads and maybe even calling one of the many B&M's that post / advertise regularly here hadn't occured to you?

You're quick to ask for help, advice, sticks.....and repay the forums by asking for a commision for the same in return. PoorPuffer or RoguePuffer or whatever you call yourself this week, not only do you not get it, I doubt you ever will.

If you really want to clear the air, how about you STFU and try contributing, rather than asking for help and advice....??

A Tat J21 is a heck of a stick. Tough crowd in here. ???
You'd do well to read more and stick your foot up your own ass less. Just a suggestion......

No disrespect but I have been reading here for months. I just made a statement. From the rules I read that is allowed correct? I don't see where I stuck my foot up my ass.