• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Celebratory Smoke

DraXxus1549

So I just got a job at a place called the IOL(Interoperability Laboratory), they do a lot of testing of new network technologies. I'm 19 and a sophomore at UNH and working here pretty much guarantees me a job after college, within the same field. So its a pretty big deal in my life right now. Anyway I'm looking for a cigar to celebrate with. Whats something that I will really remember this occasion with?

Go for a Padrón 1926 or Anniversario. maduro. Like Billy Dee used to say, "Works every time".

Go for a Padrón 1926 or Anniversario. maduro. Like Billy Dee used to say, "Works every time".
I was going to suggest the very same thing. Definitely a memorable smoke. I keep these on hand for celebratory occasions myself. Congratulations!

Whatever you have on hand, and then two more! One cigar is not enough. Congratulations on the great opportunity.

Congrats on the great opportunity! The 1926 or Anniversario is a great option.

It seems like the community is in agreeance haha. Just for the sake of argument are there any others I should look at? :laugh:

Hey college boy, agreeance?
laugh.gif
Should have gone to UVM.
wink.gif

Doc.

I had a feeling it was not a word. But when I googled it, it came up on dictionary.com so I figured I was good. :laugh:

I had a feeling it was not a word. But when I googled it, it came up on dictionary.com so I figured I was good. :laugh:

As a fellow college student, sometimes we are just too astute for the english language. So we need to make up new words to better convey our point. :laugh: Also dictionary.com is never wrong, so in my book no foul, not that my book really matters or anything.

Dictionary.com isn't wrong but neither is Doc. :laugh:

HINT: missing an "R"

This.

Dictionary.com actually consults Doc on words it can't figure out. Doc let this one slip just so he can put Dictionary.com in it's place. Can't be having those damn machines take over for him, he's still the one and only Doc.

Congrats ont he job and future job security. I bet lots of kids in college would give an arm for that. I would go with the best cigar you have in your humidor that you have enjoyed to date. If you are going to celebrate...no use spending money on buying a cigar that you might not enjoy and ruining the celebratory atmosphere.

The only problem with that thechenman is I don't really have any "nice" cigars in my humi right now. :(

So go out and buy a nice one there big fella. Do some research on here, search the reviews forum, and decide which one sounds good to you. None of us can tell you what to smoke, only you can. The information is all there, you just have to do some reading for yourself.

I know that no one can tell me what to smoke but, letting me know what someone favorite smoke is can give me a place to start researching.

Honestly if you want something monumental how about a Padron 80th? Since everyone here agrees. The couple I had were incredible to say the least. Thats my vote.