• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cello on or cello off?

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
gives.gif

rotlaugh.gif
rotlaugh.gif
rotlaugh.gif

:sign: :sign: :sign:

I saw this an thought, well here we go again!!

then I realized who started the thread and couldn't believe my eyes...until I opened the thread anyways :p :p :p

LMAO!

I take the cellophane off because I like to bathe my cigars in antifreeze prior to putting them in my humidor. Why, you ask? Because of the wonderful bouquet. :thumbs: :p :D :sign: Plus, I never seem to get chilled in the winter time. :D

I predict that Allofus' next thread is going to be - "Humidor Lid Open, or Closed". :p

Merry Christmas, Bacchus

Damn, now I gotta pay overtime to the cello police.

BACCHUS said:
I take the cellophane off because I like to bathe my cigars in antifreeze prior to putting them in my humidor. Why, you ask? Because of the wonderful bouquet. :thumbs: :p :D :sign: Plus, I never seem to get chilled in the winter time. :D

I predict that Allofus' next thread is going to be - "Humidor Lid Open, or Closed". :p

Merry Christmas, Bacchus
:D :D :D :D :D

Ohhh...I see. Well think the question would be better asked here then:

Internet Cello Society
rofl.gif
@ Jeff!

I'm going to sign up there and ask the question, whadda think?

I was actually hoping to learn something from this post. I must be an idiot. I took the cello off of a few stogies that I plan on smoking withing the next month thinking it would help them age, dry or whatever they need. Am I just a moron?

Triple_D said:
I was actually hoping to learn something from this post. I must be an idiot. I took the cello off of a few stogies that I plan on smoking withing the next month thinking it would help them age, dry or whatever they need. Am I just a moron?
Triple D:

The reason the members are joking about this topic is that it is discussed, ad nauseum, in several older threads. Unfortunately, there are as many opinions on the topic as there are cigar smokers. You can find some very good discussions if you do an all topics, all posts word search for "cellophane". Enjoy! :)

Bacchus

Speaking of anoying topics...some guy named Gunpowder asked about humidity in the Humidor Forum ???