• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Central Florida/Orlando(ish) Herf!

Gonz

Ultra Runner
Well folks, it's that time again! Actually, I'm not sure what "that time" really is, but the phrase is nice to start off a herf post.

I will be down near Orlando from May 9-15 visiting my parents with my 2 year old, however grandparents are fantastic source of babysitting in the evenings, so I'll be looking to head out and smoke cigars like it's my job.

Last time I was down that way I had a great time over at Corona Cigar Co. with Joe (and wife), Brad, Lee and of course Avo on the keys. So I'm looking to do it again, this time with well over a week's notice to all you slackers that didn't make it last time!

So let's see what everyone's schedule or preferences would be on getting together again!

Andy

I will be there if you all can do it on Saturday night. If so, let me know and count me in!!! :thumbs:

Saturday night sounds as good as any! Brad, Lee, Joe - If you're reading this let me know if you can make it then! We'll try to shoot for around 7-ish, give or take an hour.

I know I'll be there this week Thursday night for sure. I can go again Saturday, and any other night. Keep me posted!

Just a reminder and last call! This is going on tomorrow night, we'll see you gentlemen there.

OK so it is set for Saturday Night... What time and which location?

I am pretty open on time but I prefer the location that we went to before. The problem is, I do not know which one that was. Hopefully Joe and Brad can chime in and help us on this one.

It appears that it was the Colonial Town Park location, not the Sand Lake location.

That's the correct store, the Lake Mary/Heathrow one in the Albertson's strip mall area. Not the Sand Lake store. I'm planning on trying to be there sometime after 7, 8 at the latest, with bells on!

Actually, I'll be there tonight as well, if my sunburn doesn't zap all the energy out of me. I'll have to have a strong coffee drink on the way.

Sounds good... I will plan on being there around 7:00 as well. Hopefully Lee and Joe can be there around the same time.

Has anyone heard from Brad???

Sorry guys but I cannot make it. Some stuff has come up at home that will keep me away from smoking a cigar tonight. Let me know the next time this happens and I should be able to attend. Let me know how it goes and smoke one for me. :)

I am leaving in about 30 minutes... Some of us have a longer drive then you folks :p

See you guys soon!!!

OK guys I made it home... Johnny Walker guided me all the way!!! :)

It was great meeting you all Lee and Gonz. What a great time!!! I look forward to doing it again soon!!!

Time for bed... It has been 10 years since I have been up til 3:30

Thanks guys for a great time! Glad to see you made it home safe Greg. How was the new couch to sleep on? :p

Very Comfy.... wife called at 2:30 wondering where I was..... she was not too happy but she will get over it. LOL

GOOD TIMES!!!!!

Greg - I can't believe you didn't get home until 3:30am. What's up with that? You left the cigar store about 9:30pm. Did you have car trouble? You told us that girl you met was your cousin and you were just giving her a lift home. Did you find her house ok? Maybe I should keep my mouth shut. Geez, I hope your wife doesn't read this....

Great time. I was the first one to bail at 11:30 after 2 cigars and 2 beers (and 1 phone call from the wife). I can't keep up! I'm a light weight!

I brought my 15-count otter box cigar carrier, I gave away a few, bought a few and then I had to get a ziploc from the Corona guys to carry home all the gifted cigars from these guys. A great bunch of guys for sure.

We talked SCUBA diving, cigars, cars and of course women. Lee even managed to attract a 20-something little beauty in a schoolgirl outfit and knee high stockings to come sit with us and smoke a cigar. We all gifted her a couple of cigars and then she bailed on us for some friends at the bar. We were suckers...but worth every penny.

I got home and my wife asked me, "What were you doing for 5 hours?"...I think to myself, geez was it really 5 hours? I don't know..."Having a couple of cigars with some friends?" ha, ha, ha...does that even sound plausible?

Can't wait for it to come around again.

Cheers,
Joe

Greg - That's for ratting me out to Cheekie! :laugh: :laugh: