• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Central Florida/Orlando(ish) Herf!

Lee even managed to attract a 20-something little beauty in a schoolgirl outfit and knee high stockings to come sit with us and smoke a cigar. We all gifted her a couple of cigars and then she bailed on us for some friends at the bar. We were suckers...but worth every penny.

He's not joking here folks! We all saw this gal hanging around, then next thing I know here comes Lee with her in tow to sit at our table and have a smoke! :thumbs:

Then Greg almost did the same with this real nice lookin, slightly older lady. :whistling:

Lee even managed to attract a 20-something little beauty in a schoolgirl outfit and knee high stockings to come sit with us and smoke a cigar. We all gifted her a couple of cigars and then she bailed on us for some friends at the bar. We were suckers...but worth every penny.
Then Greg almost did the same with this real nice lookin, slightly older lady. :whistling:

I always go for the easy catch :p

Yes.. after 6 cigars, 3 coronas and I don't know how many Johnny Walkers, it was 3:30 before I made it home. Well worth it though. I had a GREAT time with a GREAT group of guys. I even manged to meet 2 new members which are both class acts. So what if one of them is a stay at home daddy. LOL :p

Thanks for everything guys. I hope to do this again soon!!!!

Lee.... you need to check with the School girl and see how she liked my, or I mean your Shark.... Oh ya that's right, you didn't even get her phone number!!!! LOL :whistling: