• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Central NJ Herf

amateuraficionado

Cabin fever's beginning to set in and I gotta smoke something longer than a robusto without freezing my nubs off. There's quite a few of you who I've been talking to about getting together with for a while and now is as good a time as any. I've contacted Ashes in Red Bank and I'm looking to confirm a space for Sat. Jan. 24th from approximately 1PM - 4PM. Hopefully I'll hear back from them tomorrow. I figure two weeks is enough time for you guys to get your sh*t together. So who's down to get together for some drinks and to nub a few sticks?

Ashes Cigar Bar

Moi - I'm there
Captain Leafheart - maybe
Gregg - there
Gary - there
Marcos - maybe
wasy - maybe
Dave - a chance
northernmoris - possibly
surfish.dave +1 - maybe

Great idea, but I unfortunately have a 50th b-day party to attend out in Pennsy that afternoon. :(

I am in, and I can say for certain that if anyone wants to drink after, I will be having the coys meet me after for drinks. Should be an all day/night deal. Who is bringing the 80th's?? :whistling:

I'd love to make it, but I'll be in Jersey only during the weekdays.

Sorry gents. Looks like I won't be able to make it. Unfortunately I have to head down to Philly for a couple of medical tests that day.

This may be doable for me.

My Son has a Karate awards ceremony that day, so I don't think I will be able to make it. If there is any chance I can do both, I will definitely be there.

Dave

Can't make it since I had to reschedule my work schedule to go to the QSH IV. Sorry catch you guys next time.

I got word back from Ashes and it looks like we're good to go for the 24th, I just have to call and confirm. They're even waiving their $1000 room fee for us! :sign: Looks like it'll be 1 - 4 PM gents. Pretty bummed about those of you who can't make it as I've been looking forward to torchin' a few with you guys for a while. Once I have all of the info I'll update the first post and add a link to the website for directions, etc. Should be a great time, lookin' forward to it gents.

Is NJ transit close by? Unless any Philly brothers are able to make or someone can grab me at some train station I will have to pass.

Is NJ transit close by? Unless any Philly brothers are able to make or someone can grab me at some train station I will have to pass.

I believe the train station is only about 5 or 6 blocks from the bar.

edit: The train station is about 5 blocks west of Ashes.

you can walk from the train station to Ashes, no problem!

Damn. Its 3hrs 45mins :( by train with all the transfers from Philly :whistling: . Hopefully I can meet all of you another time.

Damn. Its 3hrs 45mins :( by train with all the transfers from Philly :whistling: . Hopefully I can meet all of you another time.

Yeah trying to get to West Jersey or Pa. from the shore or vice versa kinda sucks because you have to travel north, practically to NY and then back south. I completely understand, hopefully you guys will put another one together down in the Philly area soon.

I know there's more of you Central Jersey botl's..... don't make me start a checklist! :whistling: :laugh:

First post updated with Lounge linky.