• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Central NJ Herf

I got word back from Ashes and it looks like we're good to go for the 24th, I just have to call and confirm. They're even waiving their $1000 room fee for us! :sign: Looks like it'll be 1 - 4 PM gents. Pretty bummed about those of you who can't make it as I've been looking forward to torchin' a few with you guys for a while. Once I have all of the info I'll update the first post and add a link to the website for directions, etc. Should be a great time, lookin' forward to it gents.
Don't forget to send out the Reminder PM....just in case I have an Alzheimer's Moment.

Thanks

...what were we talking about again?

Respectfully I am going to have to pass on this one guys :( Some unexpected auto repair will put this out of reach for me. Have a blast. Hopefully I can meet some of you soon. Thanks. Marc

I really wish I saw this earlier, I would love to get back down to Red Bank, I have a good deal of family in the Red Bank, Little Silver area. Maybe next time.

I really wish I saw this earlier, I would love to get back down to Red Bank, I have a good deal of family in the Red Bank, Little Silver area. Maybe next time.

Small world. Hopefully you can make it down this way sometime in the near future.

I got word back from Ashes and it looks like we're good to go for the 24th, I just have to call and confirm. They're even waiving their $1000 room fee for us! :sign: Looks like it'll be 1 - 4 PM gents. Pretty bummed about those of you who can't make it as I've been looking forward to torchin' a few with you guys for a while. Once I have all of the info I'll update the first post and add a link to the website for directions, etc. Should be a great time, lookin' forward to it gents.
Don't forget to send out the Reminder PM....just in case I have an Alzheimer's Moment.

Thanks

...what were we talking about again?

Got you covered Gary. Now who's going to send me a pm reminding me to pm the reminder! :sign:

Respectfully I am going to have to pass on this one guys :( Some unexpected auto repair will put this out of reach for me. Have a blast. Hopefully I can meet some of you soon. Thanks. Marc

Sorry to hear man. I had similar bs throw a wrench in my works a week or so ago. Hopefully sometime soon.

I am trying to get there, but I can only stay for about an hour. Will you guys be there by 1pm?

Dave

Don't go out of your way Dave as I know you have a previous engagement that day, but it would be great if you could make it out even if just for a little while. I'll be there by 1pm, probably a little earlier.

I'm going to miss this one, heading out of town on business today and won't be back until Sat. evening. Perhaps we can plan a nice spring HERF!

Ok its official. I'm in. See you guys there. If theres anything else I need to know PM me.

Hey guys...I had a great time. DeVonn, thanks for inviting me.

Attendees were...

1) amateuraficionado (DeVonn)
2) northermorris (Mike)
3) SouthsideCigar (Dave)
4) surfish.dave (Dave)
5) The Hot Chick that smoked a cigarette in our room
6) Dan...didn't get his CP handle
7) ...myself and my buddy Tim

Great conversation, great smokes, great guys!...I can't wait until we do it again.

Thanks guys :thumbs:

PS...these guys give out cigars like they're Manufacturers at IPCPR in Vegas! To call them generous wouldn't do them justice. Incredible BOTL.

Attendees were...

2) northermorris (Mike)
3) SouthsideCigar (Dave)
4) surfish.dave (Dave)

Great conversation, great smokes, great guys!...I can't wait until we do it again.

PS...these guys give out cigars like they're Manufacturers at IPCPR in Vegas! To call them generous wouldn't do them justice. Incredible BOTL.

I had a great time also, guys. Thanks for the conversation and the smokes. Looking forward to doing this again.

Dan's handle is cigarjazz but he doesn't get here to often. His work sometimes gets crazy. The only bad thing to come out of the day is Dan lost his Corona lighter, don't know where, don't know how. He wanted to flame up on the way home but couldn't find his lighter. Crap.

Thanks again, guys.

Attendees were...

2) northermorris (Mike)
3) SouthsideCigar (Dave)
4) surfish.dave (Dave)

I had a great time also, guys. Thanks for the conversation and the smokes. Looking forward to doing this again.

Dan's handle is cigarjazz but he doesn't get here to often. His work sometimes gets crazy. The only bad thing to come out of the day is Dan lost his Corona lighter, don't know where, don't know how. He wanted to flame up on the way home but couldn't find his lighter. Crap.

Thanks again, guys.

Couldn't have said it better Gary. It was a pleasure meeting everyone that came out. I had a fantastic time, I'm just upset that we waited so long to do it. We definitely have to do it again soon, and get the rest of these slackers out. :sign:

Sucks to hear about Dan's lighter Dave. I checked and double checked the room as we were leaving to make sure no one was leaving anything behind and I didn't see a thing. I hope it turns up.

As everyone has already said, Awesome time.
Man, I had to leave at 3pm to get to my son's Karate show, I must have missed the hot chick that joined you. Damn.

Dave