• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CFC Auction

other1

Cigarpassaholic. Mmm.. cigarpassahol.
Reaction score
Well it looks like the cigar family auction was a huge success this year. About $47k raised for charity. I think half of that was moki's :0 :p. Did anyone else bid on anything? I've got a fiver of Hemingway Classic Sungrowns coming to me. Never had one, but I love hemingways and I love sungrowns, so I can't wait. Paid through the nose, but it is for charity..

CFC? Chloroflourohydrocarbons ???

I thought you were trading emission trading credit futures at the CME (Chicago Merchantile Exchange) :sign: or is it the CBOT? I forget.......

It'll be more than $47,000 when its all said and done. I think that was the total on Saturday with one day still left.

Most packages went for unbelievable amounts of $ but when you put it in perspective for the good it does is it really very much? I applaud everyone involved with that auction.

Hemmingway Classic Sungrown eh? Hmmmm, I've never had one of those before. :sign:

I got another Avallo Humidor as well as some LFD limitados. Greatly looking forward to both.

Cup

How come none of you bid on Pkg No. 7? LOL! I put up a box of 858SG from 2002... I believe the final price was $310! The auction is for a great cause and I was bummed that I got outbid for the custom Poker Chip Set!

Aloha,

Wade

Oh man. I wanted the poker set too but didn't want to bid against you. If I knew you were gonna lose I would have bid!

Did you guys see the bid on Carlitos Personal Sampler? $8000!!!!! I think they said last year that the winner also received an expense paid trip for 2 to the AF factory in the DR to get the winnings. Unbelievable, but definately a great cause.

I won a box pressed Opus A, a rare one I guess......

I am the Opus whore you know....... ;)

Kenny, I can't wait for 9pm!! WOOHOO :D

Didn't bid but donated...... I suppose the winner having to get to Texas to claim their winnings might have had something to do with the bid on Package #88 only bringing in $400. Hell, the cigars we smoke on this trip alone will equal $400...LOL!

I did get an after auction sampler. I was only interested in the DC lancero...would have paid the $50 just for it. :)

Ugh. I was a couple minutes late to both passes of the after auction buy. :angry:

Yep, me too Kenny!

Unfortunately, I couldn't get in there for the first 25 tonight!

Don't worry Lee, I'll PM ya when I smoke it and let you know how it was... :p :D

Hey Kenny, I'll take the Opus X Lancero off your hands. :)