• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CFCF 2005 Edition Opus X

cvmfour

This year the cigars will be:

Regular Sizes:
2 Double Corona
2 Reserva D'Chateau
2 Pefecxion X
2 Perfecxion No.2

Special And Rare Sizes:
2 SerieX X Square
1 BBMF
1 LBMF
2 Shark
3 Double Robusto
3 Chili Pepper
2 Forbidden X Lancero

For around $1,000

Damn. I know they are great AND rare cigars, but $1000 for 22 sticks. If I had a $1000 buck to just blow on cigars...hmmmmmmmm. :0

cigardawg said:
Damn. I know they are great AND rare cigars, but $1000 for 22 sticks. If I had a $1000 buck to just blow on cigars...hmmmmmmmm. :0
[snapback]215601[/snapback]​

Exactly my thoughts...That's 4 boxes of aged cubans :D

Looks cool, would be nice to have, but no way I would spend a grand on 22 cigars even if I could.

If you could you would... you know you would. Just like you would spend 800 dollars on an Opus X lighter and 500 dollars on an opus x ashtray :)

Of course only if you could :)

Damn, I don't even spend that on a bottle of scotch.

Well....once or twice. :rolleyes:

It's always nice to have "special" cigars, but I wouldn't for an instance think about buying this for myself. If a split was going to take place, I'd think about it, but that's the only way.

Considering you could get those cigars without having to buy it kinda defeats the purpose. But then again, this is tax deductible, isn't it? :whistling:

KayakinBoy said:
But then again, this is tax deductible, isn't it? :whistling:
[snapback]215630[/snapback]​

I've always wondered that??? :whistling:

symyn said:
If you could you would... you know you would. Just like you would spend 800 dollars on an Opus X lighter and 500 dollars on an opus x ashtray :)

[snapback]215616[/snapback]​

I asked my wife to buy me the lighter and ashtry out of the Holt's catalog and she damn near went into cardiac arrest laughing so hard at me.

TBaGZ said:
symyn said:

[snapback]215616[/snapback]​

I asked my wife to buy me the lighter and ashtry out of the Holt's catalog and she damn near went into cardiac arrest laughing so hard at me.
[snapback]215666[/snapback]​

if you are really interested in the ashtrays, look on ebay. ;)

I can afford the thousand, but would never pay that for 22 cigars. I spent way more than that in the last month on cigars, and got a hell of a lot of smokes for my money.

The cigars set is priced the way it is because of a % of the sales goes to charity. You are, in effect, donating when you purchase this boxed set.

I believe MMM posted this info in the Opus thread already.