• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Château Fuente sungrown

Ugaman72

I got these as a recommendation from an earlier post. The problem is that I am having one heck of a time finding them in stock anywhere. And, when I do, they're twice the price of the places that don't have them in stock. Does anyone have a decent source for these? Or am I just looking at the wrong time of year? Thanks for all the help yet again!!

I can get them at my local. But i'm in NJ. There are 2 places within 10 min. from my house that carry a large selection of AF. One has had Opus X in stock for 3 weeks.

I can't find a Fuente dealer here in Athens, GA...and the Opus X is completely out of the question. I've been wanting to try one, along with one of the Anejo line, but refuse to pay 24 bucks for a smoke right now. My business is just getting started here, so maybe it'll be a few years before I can afford to get some of these. Thanks for the reply!!

The Sungrown are not available all year round, when Famous has them they only last a short while. searching the internet is my advice to you.

By the way, what would you say would be an "average" price for a box of SunGrowns? Maybe I'm just expecting them to be too cheap.

By the way, what would you say would be an "average" price for a box of SunGrowns? Maybe I'm just expecting them to be too cheap.
You have a pm. ;)

The Sungrown are not available all year round, when Famous has them they only last a short while. searching the internet is my advice to you.

Regarding Chateau, Double Chateau, Royal Salute, Cuban Belicoso, and King B, these are all available year round.

The Sungrowns are still one of my favorite cigars, and pretty much in any size. First box of cigars I ever purchased was a box of Double Chateau SG's.

I generally don't have too much of a problem finding some size in stock, either.

Serious Cigars has them year round. The double Chateaus are in stock right now.

Doc.

FIVE POINTS BOTTLE SHOP
1655 South Lumpkin Street
Athens, GA 30606

Great place to buy booze too.