• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chad Boukal, done playing with stones?, come join me here

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
We all been watching you build the Great Steps of China, and a dam fine job you did. If I'm still tired I can imagine how you must be. Your effort can be rewarded here, but some guidance on your part could help. Anything in particular make your twanger spring upright? You know I can do it all, so give me a clue and lets make this special to show da boys on v-herf. Your turn now brother.

Chad is a fantastic brother for sure. I hear he likes Ten High and Old Crow 🤢 Maybe if he got a bottle of some real bourbon, it would change his ways 😉

Hey Santa its really good to hear from you. I am still learning after all these years what I like. I would be happy with anything really. I do love trying different CC's that I haven't had. I don't like the "super strong" cigars but like more than a Kafie strength. I have started smoking pipes a lot more since its winter. I've seen you smoke those so maybe some tobacco? I like Bourbon, Rye Bourbon and some rum. I have a 12 year old son and a wife who likes all things coffee and Tea. Does that help?

You must be damn fantastic, thats all i'll say, but good for you. Had some special ops going and can share in the good news. my records indicate you have incoming and it looks like this: 9505 5126 8926 0351 4817 25. By the was, nice job with that stone. I hope you will enjoy the fruits of those honest labors, and have a wonderful Christmas with family and friends.

Thank you very much Santa!!! I will look for your sleigh to fly overhead and drop something out!

Looks like Santa dropped this off early today:

Tracking Number: 9505512689260351481725
Your item was delivered at the front door or porch at 9:02 am on December 21, 2020 in OMAHA, NE 68136.
USPS Premium Tracking™ Available
Status
Delivered
December 21, 2020 at 9:02 am
Delivered, Front Door/Porch
OMAHA, NE 68136

Looks like Santa dropped this off early today:

Tracking Number: 9505512689260351481725
Your item was delivered at the front door or porch at 9:02 am on December 21, 2020 in OMAHA, NE 68136.
USPS Premium Tracking™ Available
Status
Delivered
December 21, 2020 at 9:02 am
Delivered, Front Door/Porch
OMAHA, NE 68136
SWEEET I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! I'll have my son go check the door and i'll check it out when I get home!!!