• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chado Is An A-Hole

verhoevc

Banned
So. Chado was one of the lucky guys to grab a 5er of the Love Affairs from my B&M before they ran out. However, like a true BOTL he sent me a "Thank You 5er" that was worth MORE than the 5er of Opus, WHICH HE PAID FOR! So I thought, "How can I get this guy back without starting an all out war with massive casualties?!"
Chad, I'm heading to the B&M with a bag of 47 cigars to send out to the troops in your name!
Chris

He is hands down a great BOTL! A trusted member and like most of us loves to bring a smile to ones face! Might i add a fellow New Englander too :whistling:

LMAO! Chris - honestly, it was my pleasure - you went out of your way to hook me up - it was the least I could do. Your donation to the troops in my name is incredibly generous and a great gift ! You are a class act, my friend!

Chad is definitely a class act. I actually have a package from him in the mailbox waiting for me when I get home today. We were talking and he offered to send me a Love Affair too because I didn't get my hands on any from the B&M....Payback will be fun. :p