• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Changed my name

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
In case you're wondering, I decided to choose a new name after 5 years. I will now be known as PassThis on the forums.

Like it?

PassThis said:
In case you're wondering, I decided to choose a new name after 5 years. I will now be known as PassThis on the forums.

Like it?
[snapback]226977[/snapback]​

Is that you, Todd?

No, Andrew - it's Bob!!! Hey, Bob... CigarPass - PassThis... Sound good, but Neal makes a good point... :laugh:

I'm flatted by your offer, but I'm sorry to say I don't swing that way.

Of course my computer doesn't display capital letters, and I'm slightly dyslexic, so if I misinterpretted something I do apologise :whistling:

Still being a newbe I got to ask, is your REAL first name Todd or Rod?
Inquiring minds need to know...

Oh, you guys are REAL funny!!! Rob's not going to like this ONE BIT!!!

Frankly I liked you better when you were Rob, but whatever floats your boat, buddy.

ggiese said:
Oh, you guys are REAL funny!!! Rob's not going to like this ONE BIT!!!
[snapback]227045[/snapback]​

I like it a little bit ;)

Ric is gonna cause you folks some grief if you keep this up.

Aren't you a little young to be going through a mid life crisis Rudy?

Look what if everyone decided they didn't like their user name and came running to you to change it?

But hey its your site do what you want, but I caution you, you may be opening up pantamimes box. You know what... do what ever floats your canoe but you'll always be Ron to me!

BenjieV well maybe I need to look at changing that to BV?

I don't like it, but then again........I couldn't spell cameroon correctly when I started here! :0

camaroon4me said:
I don't like it, but then again........I couldn't spell cameroon correctly when I started here! :0
[snapback]227114[/snapback]​

Have Todd fix that for you :D NO WAIT, I think he told us a while ago that member names cannot be changed :laugh: so it looks like you're stuck.