• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Changed my name

TheyCallMeManix said:
who the hell is nick??!!  :whistling:
[snapback]231314[/snapback]​
Who the hell's a racist? :angry2:

Edited for PS...

PS - Sorry, that was a threadjack...

TheyCallMeManix said:
who the hell is nick??!! lol :whistling:
[snapback]231314[/snapback]​

You wouldn't be so friendly towards him if you believed he was something other than white, would you Felix...

I believe the skinhead site was looking for you - move along....

please try not to bring things in from another board. i have made my sincerest apologies and whether you or anyone else believes it or not, i truly regret what i did. can you please stop trying to burn me at the stake at another forum where i have done nothing wrong? thats all i ask

TheyCallMeManix said:
please try not to bring things in from another board. i have made my sincerest apologies and whether you or anyone else believes it or not, i truly regret what i did. can you please stop trying to burn me at the stake at another forum where i have done nothing wrong? thats all i ask
[snapback]231516[/snapback]​

This guy...Well some of you know what I think of him.

Take a hike TCMM. :angry:

I am not pretending to know anything about this. But...
Why not bring up other boards? What? Do we become different people when we post on different boards?

I hate when people 'apologize' and at the same time give conditions for how they should be treated.

Hey, I thought this topic was about me...

- Roy

I think you should change your name to "HotRod" :thumbs:

:p

Felix, I think the damage is done...run along now

Rod said:
Hey, I thought this topic was about me...

- Roy
[snapback]231535[/snapback]​
Todd made a joke! Buwhahahaha!

Feelix. If you think the "board traitors" over yonder were rough on you, well, that's the Pee Wee League pal.

Big smile! Big smile! Big smile! (One should abruptly extend one's right arm outward and up while shouting these words.)

NA

Rod said:
ok I'm back. I think I like this name better...
[snapback]230026[/snapback]​

I think you better start calling yourself Sybil what with all your identity problems Rod! :whistling:

TheyCallMeManix said:
[snapback]231516[/snapback]​

Shut up you racist jackass...... if you are a racist there you are a racist here.... shut up

And who is this guy Rob/Roy/Todd who keeps changing his name