• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Charlotte NC cigar shops

Beefcube

beeficus cubeicus
Helping a friend move to Charlotte this weekend, close to UNC Charlotte. Harris Blvd.

Anybody know any good stores nearby???

12 whole miles from my destination, looks very good THANKS.... matt

Cigar Paradise at 7340 Smith Corners Blvd (Corner of Stetesville and Harris) is a great new shop. I just started going there a moth or two ago. Free cigar tastings on Thursday nights and plenty of chairs to to just hang out in. I stop in a couple of nights a week for a smoke on my way home from work and there is a great group of guys (and a few women) to hang out with. Give it a try!

Dixie and I hang out here a lot lately.......drop me a line if you're gonna go and we can herf one up.......I'm sure Dixie would be in if he has no plans...........

pm sent

Kinnison said:
Cigar Paradise at 7340 Smith Corners Blvd (Corner of Stetesville and Harris) is a great new shop. I just started going there a moth or two ago. Free cigar tastings on Thursday nights and plenty of chairs to to just hang out in. I stop in a couple of nights a week for a smoke on my way home from work and there is a great group of guys (and a few women) to hang out with. Give it a try!
[snapback]153667[/snapback]​