• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cheap and good

mr_fitzz

So im looking for some cheap ones, say around $1.25 each..... Why so cheap you may ask!.

I get alot of friends over and they seem to enjoy the odd cigar, my problem is my humidor is only stocked with monty cristo vintage 1999, and some 5 Vegas and it can get costly handing them out to someone who dose not appreciate just what they are smoking.
Ive got an old small humidor that im thinking ill stock with some cheap ones to be handed out or when im looking for a quick hit.

I did buy some Belinda's in the past that were cheap, i think around $30.00 for 25, but they were falling apart and in pretty bad shape before they even got to me.

Any idea guys

Kev

I've been purchasing bundles of Casa De Garcia. They are made in Altadis USA's Tabacalera de García S.A.S. factory with the likes of Santa Damiana, Romeo y Julieta, and the world renowned H.Upmann and Montecristo labels. They are about $30 for 20 and come in Maduro, Sumatra & Connecticut wrappers. I've tried all 3 and have been pretty happy with them for the price.

CasadeGarciaCigars.jpg

What about A. Fuente Curly Head, I bought a box of 40 for just $62 and some change. I don't know what they are now, just that they are worth it for some cheap good gars...

I've been purchasing bundles of Casa De Garcia. They are made in Altadis USA's Tabacalera de García S.A.S. factory with the likes of Santa Damiana, Romeo y Julieta, and the world renowned H.Upmann and Montecristo labels. They are about $30 for 20 and come in Maduro, Sumatra & Connecticut wrappers. I've tried all 3 and have been pretty happy with them for the price.

CasadeGarciaCigars.jpg

FYI The R&J, H.Upmann and Montecristo made cigars have NOTHING in common with their namesakes from Cuba. Altadis has simply pirated the name.

I second the Devil's Weed in jnknzz's second link. I got a box of the Nicots and have been very happy with them. A really good medium cigar.

I'm a complete newbie, and don't know how to recognize all the flavors that I read about in reviews, but I know what I like and don't like, and I like these.

Flor de Oliva are pretty good and fairly cheap.

Link

Try Illusione Cuchillos Cubanos. They retail at ~$4 a churchill. My local shop carries alot of them. He has churchill, corona gorda (I think) and cigarette size. :thumbs:

Thanks all, Im going to order some Devil's Weed and see how that smokes, and as im putting an order in, time I got some more 5's too.

Sancho Panza at $2 a stick or so at CI with FreeShipping code applied:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=CS-S7A&cat=3

I get alot of friends over and they seem to enjoy the odd cigar, // and it can get costly handing them out to someone who dose not appreciate just what they are smoking.
Ive got an old small humidor that im thinking ill stock with some cheap ones to be handed out ..
Same here. I use my first desktop humi for that same purpose. I call it my "Moochidor".
I don't stock it with garbage...just less costly, decent smokes for folks who'll take a few puffs and ultimately lose interest.
As suggested...JR, Famous and CI offer some good deals on less than stellar smokes. Sorry, but I can't reccomend any specific ones to you.

www.tampasweethearts.com
You can buy some of the second hand cigars that smoke really good, I have only had a few that weren't worth finishing. For the price you toss it and grab another, and not worry about it. I learned to have some around for the people who just want to fit in and waste the cigar after a few puffs.

Try Illusione Cuchillos Cubanos. They retail at ~$4 a churchill. My local shop carries alot of them. He has churchill, corona gorda (I think) and cigarette size. :thumbs:

Also, let me know if you want any of these. I could talk to my B&M and get them to hook you up with these.

Devil's Weed is a good cigar if you take your time with it. Sip it, and don't let it get too hot, and it should deliver great flavor. I have smoked hundreds of them, and every one burned perfectly.

LINKY

I bought one of these from Cigar Bid, 30 cigars for $30.00. There are 15 different cigars to sample. Find what you like and you can get them in bundles. I am handing these out on vacation to all the wanna be cigar smokers.

LINKY

I bought one of these from Cigar Bid, 30 cigars for $30.00. There are 15 different cigars to sample. Find what you like and you can get them in bundles. I am handing these out on vacation to all the wanna be cigar smokers.

Some of those, unfortunately are pretty rough smokes. I got that sampler back in the day...ehhhh.