• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cheap cigars

How do you feel about Inexpensive hand-mades?

• Are you kidding I only smoke premiums

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I mainly smoke premiums but try cheapies every once in a while.

• I smoke a mixture of both

• I enjoy premiums, but I am on the hunt for the perfect "everyday"

• I only smoke cheapies.

• Total voters

mikedevilsfan

Remember guys/gals this is only for handmade cheapies, not machine mades.
And if your getting rid of your stash of cheapies (addy in profile!) ;)

Michael

Day-to-day favorites:

Punch Rothschild Maduro Maduro
A. Fuente Chateau Fuente Sungrown
Hoyo De Monterey Dark Sumptra Esspresso
Hemingway Short Story (when I can find at MSRP)

Sam

Day-today favorites if I could afford them at that rate:

Ashton VSG's
Motnecristo #2 (like both domestic and ISOM versions)
Padron Anniveraries

Horse said:
"El Dente's" ;)
Hey that's a good brand :sign:

You sure you weren't poking fun at me naming those RyJ #3 EL's those once? :sneaky: Huh? :sneaky: Well? :sneaky:

:sign:

Sam

Never smoked an El Dente's I didn't like...... :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :0

I'm having a very hard time finding a cheapie that I really like. I'm loving Onyx Reserve and they're pretty inexpensive. They are my go to smoke right now.

Well I gave you the skinny on the Belindas. The SRO was disappointing also. Maybe I expect too much! Flavor was decent, draw was too tight :angry: , burn was horrible, canoed on me bigtime and the smoke was weak. Plus it got very harsh toward the end. Had to dust it off with 3 inches left :( The good news is the Le Flor de Murias was wonderful! I can't say enough about it. I might smoke another this weekend and write up a review if it's as good as the first one. In short it burned like a champ, beautiful draw, huge volumes of super tasty smoke and only a slight harsh finish. One of the best cheapies I've ever had :) . So Michael, this discussion is a little onesided. Have you smoked any of them yet?

my favorite 'cheap' smoke is Hoja Cubana Yellow Label. I'm a corona man, and that just happens to be the least expensive size also. If you haven't tried this one yet, it is a HUGE bargain at the $2-$3/stick that you normally pay for it.

I like the signature collection torpedo by perdomo. Man that smoke is good!!!

I only have one left, and I am worried. I don't know where people consistantly have these. Once and a while I find them on cbid.

Anyway, other than that I like my premies and of course everyones fav. El Dente!!

Never had an El Dente. (hint, hint)

My favorite cheepie would be the A.Fuente curly head, makes a great mowing the farm cigar.

But much like Phil, I got to have my Premos or my ISOMs evry day!

Smokin cheapies all the time. Save the goouns for when I actually have time to sit and enjoy it. Never had one of those Le Flor de Murias or smmert like that. The cheapies that I like right now are aged Connies, Belinda Black, RyJ Maduro's, Kelner Seconds, and Jose Marti Cuba Libre.

Emo

Oh yeah, those el cheapo, crappy El Dentes are HORRIBLE :D :D :D

addy in profile if you have any of that garbage in your humi.

One of my posts that got deleted is where I told mikedevilsfan to "be careful what you wish for" when he told us to send him our cheapies 'cause I sent him a few :sign: :sign:

Oh yeah, the Jose Marti Cuba Libre's were also discussed on the deleted posts. Those are a great, quick smoke especially to have when you're on your riding lawn mower and if a low slung tree branch whacks you in the face and ruins your cigar, at least you dont' cry as much as if it were an El Dente ;)

Connies are okay, I also tend to go with whatever the big internet sellers have on special any given week.

coventrycat86 said:
Oh yeah, those el cheapo, crappy El Dentes are HORRIBLE :D :D :D

addy in profile if you have any of that garbage in your humi.

One of my posts that got deleted is where I told mikedevilsfan to "be careful what you wish for" when he told us to send him our cheapies 'cause I sent him a few :sign: :sign:

Oh yeah, the Jose Marti Cuba Libre's were also discussed on the deleted posts. Those are a great, quick smoke especially to have when you're on your riding lawn mower and if a low slung tree branch whacks you in the face and ruins your cigar, at least you dont' cry as much as if it were an El Dente ;)

Connies are okay, I also tend to go with whatever the big internet sellers have on special any given week.
The Marti Cuba Libre's Churchills are a wonderful mild and nutty cigar. I think they are a perfect fit for the cool mornings when you have a long drive, or sitting outside with a medium bodied coffee. This cigar goes great with coffee!!! And you could smoke one every morning if you had the time. Cheaper than most cigars.

Emo