• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cheap cigars

How do you feel about Inexpensive hand-mades?

• Are you kidding I only smoke premiums

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I mainly smoke premiums but try cheapies every once in a while.

• I smoke a mixture of both

• I enjoy premiums, but I am on the hunt for the perfect "everyday"

• I only smoke cheapies.

• Total voters
Ok, I'll admit it, I too smoke cheapies. :p Ditto the "aged" Connies, IT Tomahawks in mad are great at less than $2.00 a smoke. GPECC's are good also in the $2.00 price range, Thanks Bill. The Savinelli seconds over at CB are nice, you can get them around $30.00 a bundle of 25.

mayorga maduro toro and punch rothchilde, both $2. Good smokes. I'm giving up on the CAO golds for the winter, not enough flavor to go out in the cold.

I believe you get what you pay for. However, I did try a $1.25 cheapo recomeended by local tobacconist (the name of gar escapes me) and it was just good. The problem was it was a Robusto with a bad finish. The cigar was around 5" with only 2" worth smoking.

Cheapo's are only good for the,"I'm drunk and have no taste buds left late nights."

They are also great for that non-smoking buddy who comes over gets drunk, begs for a cigar, smokes 10min worth, and leaves it in the ash tray never to be touched again. In this case a cheapo can keep you from going jail and losing a good friend.

:D

signature collection by perdomo.

nobody else seems to like these. I wish I had kept onto all of mine.......

How about the Trinidad y Cia? Not a bad little smoke for about $2 a stick.

I got a bunch of Connies that I am waiting to age and see if they improve. Some say they will and a few say they do not grow old gracefully. Will have to wait and see I guess...

Villager Kiel Jr's! I did a back-to-back "smokeoff" between the a Cohiba Pequeno and a Villager Kiel Jr. I love Cohibas but the Junior actually had a smoother taste and finish to it ("lack of leather" is probably a good description). The Pequenos will run you $3 a pop in CA (that's to be expected) while the Jr's run about 1/3 that. FYI. :