• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cheapies?

sir-smokes-a-lot

A Freudian Slip in progress
Okay dudes,
so now that I have had a fun summer, all cash left now goes to college

I still need to survive, so

what are the cheapest nastiest bottles you know of for

vodka
tequila
rum?

Vodka: Gordon's can't be beat for the price.
Tequila: Santa Fe Reposado, great for mixing, not so great for shots, but cheap!
Rum: I have to go with Captain Morgans. Not real cheap but very tasty!

I hope this helps. ;)

It would be wrong to speak of extremely cheap liquor without mentioning that great and heralded king of the spendthrifty.....the OE 40. EVERYONE who's paid for alcohol with all change knows the name Old English.

"Yo....anybody order a case of 40s?"

Anything in the Monarch line is cheap. I wouldn't take shots of the Tequila though. Thats some nasty stuff. I use it to cook with.

I think a bottle of Ronrico rum goes for about $6.75 here. Smother it with coke or fruit punch and it's fine. Stay away from the Arrow "RUM", it's closer to turpentine.

VODKA.....Burnetts,its quadruple distilled.Very good for 12 to 15 bucks a half gal. :p

As far as vodka goes, I'm a big fan of those "store brands" where a large liquor store pays to have their name on the high quality plastic 1.75 mL size of vodka. The price will usually be anything you can find. I only use it for punches and the like. Takillya (tequila) is sold around here in the same manner.

For instance, in Sturbridge, Massachusetts there is a huge discount liguor store called Yankee Spirits complete with their own "line" of "high quality" :0 :lookup: vodka and tequila called "Yankee Spirits" and boy is it cheap!!

You should be able to find the same type of deals around you. Heck maybe not, I don't travel much so I have no idea what the liquor retailing situation is in Minnesota or Wisconsin.

Watch out for hangovers.

McCormick's vodka
McCormick's tequila
McCormick's rum

Cheap and nasty! Buy them in the extra large plastic bottles.

we drank Two Fingers (dos dedos) tequila when i was staying at the frat with other broke college kids. for a paranormal experince, try doing about 3 bottles a day. haha

Stick with beer, for now. Life is too short to drink cheap liquor.

Gem is a brand of tequila that is apparently manufactured in Baltimore.

it was so bad that it became a right of passage for our friends. we had a room that a lot of people liked to stop by and the rule was if it was your first time there you had to take a shot of Gem.

there was this guy with an iron stomach named Mike that had a few shots of this stuff...then we dared him to take a shot of liquid smoke. he did it and din't even puke.

aaaah college

Gordons Vodka

From the bottom shelf. Although I think it's mostly water :p

i had some burnettes once.

that was some nasty crap. almost tasted like rum.

but it does hit the spot.

I had heard PEARL vodka is good and cheap- But I have personally never found it locally, so I can't say for certain. Though my "thrifty" friends keep raving about it.