• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

check my profile

Nice to see you back Missy, Stop in more often. In fact, make that your #1 New Year's resolution :D

yhanls guys...and btw AVB, maybe i should get a pic of me up resembling the chick in your post. ;)

Send it woman, you have my email. I'll gladly put it up as a Cigar Girl® pic. :love:

Dawn said:
yhanls guys...and btw AVB, maybe i should get a pic of me up resembling the chick in your post. ;)
[snapback]154088[/snapback]​

Yea, good to see you again Dawn. Happy New Year!

Shouldn't you have a recently released, or soon to be released movie floating around somewhere??

Dawn said:
[snapback]154088[/snapback]​

Nice Pic Dawn!

Its nice to see you posting.
Dawn you were the FIRST person here to PM me a welcome note. I like to think you were soo attracted to me after viewing my profile photo that you just HAD to PM me! ;)

Please let me know when you get an AVB style photo up! :thumbs:

-Matt-

Leebo8-9-8 said:
LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!
[snapback]154318[/snapback]​

Ewe!! Why?? :laugh: :sign:

Welcome back and classy pic, Dawn......if that's really your name, and if that's really your picture!! How do we know your name really isn't Brutis, your 59 years old, weigh 326 pounds and are just trying to take sexual advantage or some poor, innocent, unsuspecting BOTL here at CP???? Hmmmm???? :angry2: :0

Cause if that is the case, we can save ya the trouble and just introduce you to Matt R. outright! :D :sign: :sign: :sign:

Back