• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cheeseburgers

Fast food burger?

I'm gonna have to go with Fatburger.

Screw In-N-Out burger.

but, as many have mentioned, I don't think these compare to any specialty made burger..

I believe I can post whatever I please. So if you don't like it, don't post on it. Go about your business.
Thank you.

Now you didn't mean that as you didn't post a :whistling:, ;) or even an :0

We have a food forum especially for these postings :angry:

I believe I can post whatever I please. So if you don't like it, don't post on it. Go about your business.
Thank you.

You can post whatever you please, but an attitude like that will get you nowhere fast.

Art

*edit to correct spelling**

Swensons and Skyway are to local drive in here in Norhteastern Ohio. Both offer "curb boys" that literally run to your car. Nothing like a Galley Boy.

Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Cheeseburger. No coke. Pepsi!

Since the question was about "fast food" burgers... I'll have to give in and give it up to Five Guys as well. There are a million better burgers out there, but for a fast food joint they pretty much have it locked.

And I hated them when they first opened up around here, but I've come around. Good fresh meat, great fresh cut fries.

Better than Wendy's, BK, and especially better than the worst "burgers" ever sold... McDonald's.

White Turkey. A hold-over '50's drive-in in Conneaut, Ohio. They still serve A&W root beer in glass mugs to go with your burger and fries.

Thank you.

???

Thank you.

Now you didn't mean that as you didn't post a :whistling:, ;) or even an :0

We have a food forum especially for these postings :angry:

Dammit you guys, he's been here 10 days. He can post whatever he wants.

Lay off you meanies. :angry: (giggity giggity goo)

There isn't much in the way of burger joints around here. Not good ones anyway. Red Robin maybe? Hell, we eat crab cakes here!!

Thank you.

Now, what exactly are you getting your undergarments in a twist about?? ???

Someone tell me this guy isn't serious...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well guess what. You're wrong.

Thank you.

*cough*

Some people... just take themselves too seriously. Oh, and some people need to remember that they are newbies and should avoid abrasive comments with self-righteous flavouring.

*/cough*

Wow... that was a really long cough, excuse me.

I don't care if I am new...I'm not going to take trash talk from losers whose got nothing better to do but sit there and just make stupid comments. If they want to be scumbags thats their problem. Do it someplae else.

I don't care if I am new...I'm not going to take trash talk from losers whose got nothing better to do but sit there and just make stupid comments. If they want to be scumbags thats their problem. Do it someplae else.

Wow! Now I know you didn't mean to call us losers and scumbags, did you?

I think you need a time out as it appears you have issues. In the future you need to abide by the rules and post things where they belong. You just got here and you already own the place it seems :angry:

Please add value to CP not what you think should happen here! I would start with an apology for one and go from there.

I would start with an apology for one and go from there.

It's good advice. I'd consider it if I were you.
???

This is not a typical wide open forum group like your probably used to and you don't have to elbow your way in to make a place for yourself.

OK. Ready? Take two.

Ahhh, the Scorpio shines!

Nice touch.

Anthony, chill-out foo. AC have loads to offer and I don't mean cheeseburgers and games. I'm sure he'll contribute a lots.