• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cheeseburgers

I don't care if I am new...I'm not going to take trash talk from losers whose got nothing better to do but sit there and just make stupid comments. If they want to be scumbags thats their problem. Do it someplae else.

Ahhh, the Scorpio shines!

Nice touch.

Anthony, chill-out foo. AC have loads to offer and I don't mean cheeseburgers and games. I'm sure he'll contribute a lots.

I'm sure he will be sharing his knowledge with us shortly :whistling:

fast food: wendys

Kinda Fast Food: Cops, a kinda local chain of jumbo burgers

Wow, 3rd page and no one mentions the gem that is White Castles! There's no better food when your drunk and looking to punish your digestive system at 3 AM!

Aw, c'mon boys. We NEEDED a new chew toy.

dog-chew-toy.jpg

You are all naming amateur burger joints!! Nothing like a steaming hot In-N-Out Double Double Animal Style (grilled onions, extra pickles, grilled mustard on the bun)!!!

You have not lived until you've tasted an In-N-Out burger!! :D

Quoted as absolute truth!

I drove down to Fort Myers, FL last year and had the privilege of stopping by Hardee's. They have this Monster Thickburger that's too die for....you'll really die if you eat them too much of them.

I read the nutritional table as I waited: 1,420 calories, 108 grams of fat, 43 grams of saturated fat, 230 milligrams of cholesterol, 2770 milligrams of sodium.

The burger came in a shoebox, lol. The best burger I ever ate. I ate four in 2 days!!!

Anthony, chill-out foo. AC have loads to offer and I don't mean cheeseburgers and games. I'm sure he'll contribute a lots.

So is Wednesday is the "new" Friday? :sign: :laugh:

I don't care if I am new...I'm not going to take trash talk from losers whose got nothing better to do but sit there and just make stupid comments. If they want to be scumbags thats their problem. Do it someplae else.

Wow, that is really going to go along way with establishing yourself as a BOTL to this group of people. (Not)
sadno.gif

"The Lobby General discussion about ANYTHING other than cigars."

I did nothing wrong. You just started ragging on me for no reason. I came here to meet people, make friends, share cigars and learn about cigars. Not make enemies.

and Thank you Grateful1 :)

I did nothing wrong. You just started ragging on me for no reason. I came here to meet people, make friends, share cigars and learn about cigars. Not make enemies.

Grateful1 will add you to his friends list and you can do the same :D

So this is how you choose to make friends and ingratiate yourself to the community?

Name calling?

Wanna try again?

Grateful1 will add you to his friends list and you can do the same :D

Ant what the hell do you expect he is a freakin' Boston degenerate....he probably even likes those scumbag Redsux :whistling: ........lmao....

CP Chefs - Gourmet Foods, Recipes, Barbeque and more Fine foods discussion: this forum is open to anything food related.

If you're not here to make enemies, then why the name calling and chest thumping? You got corrected, you learn from it, and you become active in this "cigar" community. If you want to talk cheeseburgers, there is a food subforum at the top of this section. If you want to talk video games, there are hundreds of thousands of forums dedicated to those.

I drove down to Fort Myers, FL last year and had the privilege of stopping by Hardee's. They have this Monster Thickburger that's too die for....you'll really die if you eat them too much of them.

I read the nutritional table as I waited: 1,420 calories, 108 grams of fat, 43 grams of saturated fat, 230 milligrams of cholesterol, 2770 milligrams of sodium.

The burger came in a shoebox, lol. The best burger I ever ate. I ate four in 2 days!!!

:0
And you lived?

CP isn't like most other boards. CP is more of an on-line community rather than strictly a cigar board. You can make friends and learn a lot here, but you can also be banned very quickly. This would be a good time to stop, rethink your approach, and try again.

If you're not here to make enemies, then why the name calling and chest thumping? You got corrected, you learn from it, and you become active in this "cigar" community. If you want to talk cheeseburgers, there is a food subforum at the top of this section. If you want to talk video games, there are hundreds of thousands of forums dedicated to those.

Well, what the hell is wrong with video games? :sign:

Adam - this isn't the place for you. A GaMerZ forum might be more your speed. Would you walk into someone's house and start mouthing off like you own the place? Show a little more maturity; CigarPass isn't your typical online kiddy forum. Most people here know one another, and actually meet up OFFLINE quite often. I know that's not the norm for most other forums, that's what makes us a community...

There's been several younger members joining recently, and my tolerance for stupidity and immaturity has dwindled away. I have no problem banning new members if they can't act mature, and show respect to the community. User banned.

Nothing wrong with them, I'm just afraid if we start discussing how fun the Wii is, one of the older gentlemen (like Devil Doc or Tone-ny) might feel left out, run out and buy one to "fit in", and end up breaking a hip or something. :sign:

Nothing wrong with them, I'm just afraid if we start discussing how fun the Wii is, one of the older gentlemen (like Devil Doc or Tone-ny) might feel left out, run out and buy one to "fit in", and end up breaking a hip or something. :sign:

That is so wrong....funny as hell...but wrong...

Hey I was doing game simulations before you knew what girls were for! :thumbs:

And I damn know for sure about that young girl golfer Wii ;)

Now Doc he is a real dinashore!

Next game for the Wii will, be a cigar smoking game, where you got to battle it out to a Opus, fight the government to allow Cuban cigars to come back to the states, and run for president for the sole fact that you can lower Cigar taxes. Now who would like to play that game??? :thumbs: We can even play online with each other... Man how sweet would that be to go to robbiex0r virtual manson, and plan a mission impossible break in to his 2000 square feet cigar vault. Now that sounds like a game everyone here would like.

:laugh: