• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cherished Cigar Moment

Bumping for the weekend. We are headed to Iowa, so have a great weekend ya'll

WTF?? What time are you getting here? :p

LOL! As it turns out around 4. We were in Guttenburg. Great weekend. Two nephews graduated. Only problem was I had to toss a custom rolled into the fire because I couldn't get it to burn straight by the bonfire in the 20 mph winds. Oh well.

Get your entries in ya'll. Great stories! It's going to be tough to choose.

Alright guys...sorry it took so long to get back on this, but I have been running around since yesterday afternoon. Really great stories, and it made it very hard to decide So I decided to give out two fivers, which go to leasingthisspace and sonuvabum.

Both of those stories resonated the most with me. leasing's story reminded me of my grandfather. He died when I was 7. One night my aunt was telling stories about him smoking cigars. My regular ash tray is from my grandma's house when she moved out. It was one off those things that I always liked about her house, and when I grabbed it, I didn't smoke. My aunt told me that it was his ash tray. I liked the moment spent with your grandma and the thoughts she must have had about her life past that was brought back by the smell of cigar smoke.

I appreciated Gary's story because I enjoy camping and know how challenging weather can be. Getting through that and then getting to spend time with your sons talking about life and enjoying a cigar made me think about my boys and future times spent with them.

So, that being said, leasingthisspace, send me your address. Gary I have yours from your profile.

Thank you all guys! I really appreciate that you took the time to share these stories.

Brian

Congrats to the winners :thumbs: . Thanks for the contest Huck!

Congrats Guys! Great stories all and great contest ChiTown!

Awww Damn!! Too cool!!

Thanks for the contest. Glad you enjoyed the story. BTW, I think I still have some socks drying out from that weekend. :laugh: