• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicago Cubs win!

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
WOO! HOO! The people in hell are enjoying a cool glass of water, wait until they win the World Series, it's going to get a lot colder. GO CUBS!
Kudos to El Senor Gato, after giving up on St. Louis, he said the CUBS WOULD WIN THE DIVISION. Must be nice to have a crystal ball. :thumbs:

WOO! HOO! The people in hell are enjoying a cool glass of water, wait until they win the World Series, it's going to get a lot colder. GO CUBS!
Kudos to El Senor Gato, after giving up on St. Louis, he said the CUBS WOULD WIN THE DIVISION. Must be nice to have a crystal ball. :thumbs:

Hey Chicago what'ya say? Cubs are gonna win today!!!

WOOT!

Sack congrats on your Cubbies clinching! Good luck to them in the playoffs.

Cubs fans are just proud fo the team for getting this far! I'm not sure we have the pitching staff to go deep, but we sure do have the hitting (when our bats actually show up).

GO CUBS!!!!!!!!!!

I've never been a big baseball fan, especially factoring in WI has the Brewers. It has been fun watching them in contention, hell, it was three weeks into the NFL and local radio was still talking Brewers. They blew a huge lead in the Division, kudos to the Cubs and congrats to all the Cubs fans.

The cubs in the playoffs, this is a payday. All I have to do is bet against em :D which is easier done then said ;) .