• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicago

rob300c

The Big Noobowski
Hey guys and gals.

I will be back in Chitown for a few days (9/16-9/19) to see The Dave Matthews Band American tour finale at Wrigley.
I'l have a moment here or there for a stick.
Ideally Blue Havana or someplace with a cool outside for smoking in town would be ideal.
I will either be staying in the North Loop or Miracle Mile.

Ideal times...
Thursday night, Friday morning, maybe Saturday morning, maybe Sunday before the plane.

Post up here if you are interested!

-Rob

Hey guys and gals.

I will be back in Chitown for a few days (9/16-9/19) to see The Dave Matthews Band American tour finale at Wrigley.
Ideally Blue Havana or someplace with a cool outside for smoking in town would be ideal.

Ideal times...
Thursday night, Friday morning, maybe Saturday morning, maybe Sunday before the plane.

-Rob

You know I'll hang out. Tell Dave not to dump his refuse on the Chicago river and passing by boat tours.

Hopefully weather will have cooled off and outside smoking becomes an appealing option.

Hey guys and gals.

Ideal times...

-Rob

You know I'll hang out. Tell Dave not to dump his refuse on the Chicago river and passing by boat tours.

Hopefully weather will have cooled off and outside smoking becomes an appealing option.

C'mon Sean, you know Dave's crap probably improved the water quality!
:sign:

-Rob

I'm almost positive i'll make it thursday morning! Hope someone who doesn't work can show up.
tongue.gif

I might be heading to the city with my wife thursday. keep me posted sack, I might drop in to say hi...

You ready to party Rob?

Hell yeah!

I expect an eighth, an eight ball, a fifth, a quart, a handle, some pineapple white owls, and some menthol Marlboro silvers to be waiting for me in Chicago!

:p

Want any NY pizza or bagels?

-Rob

You ready to party Rob?

Hell yeah!

I expect an eighth, an eight ball, a fifth, a quart, a handle, some pineapple white owls, and some menthol Marlboro silvers to be waiting for me in Chicago!

:p

Want any NY pizza or bagels?

-Rob

The latter all the time. The former a couple times a month. So yeah, take a pit-stop on the way to the airport and grab a dozen brooklyn bagel, h & h or la bagel delights. 4 egg, 4 poppy, 4 everything. ;)

Hey guys and gals.

Ideal times...

-Rob

You're a real party animal! Guess i'll have to tell the girls to cancel.
ohmy.gif

Hey guys and gals.

Ideal times...

-Rob

ohmy.gif

Claudio - Nooooooooo! :angry:

-Rob

Hey guys and gals.

Ideal times...

-Rob

ohmy.gif

-Rob

O/K. I'll invite the girls!
laugh.gif

Hey guys and gals.

Ideal times...

-Rob

ohmy.gif

-Rob

O/K. I'll invite the girls!
laugh.gif

:thumbs:

-Rob

Hey Rob,

Please leave some of the fifth with Sean! :whistling: I'm going for a visit next month. :) I hope you guys enjoy! :thumbs:

Best,

Joe