• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicagoland "Last Fling" Sat Nov 24th

Alex
Baron
Cochise
MartyMcfly
Sack
Occifer143
And a bunch of newbies make a great herf, Cochise you are one lucky mofo, everyboby wanted to win the Dominican rum. Had a great time, where did you guys wnd up at? :thumbs:

Alex
Baron
Cochise
MartyMcfly
Sack
Occifer143
And a bunch of newbies make a great herf, Cochise you are one lucky mofo, everyboby wanted to win the Dominican rum. Had a great time, where did you guys wnd up at? :thumbs:

Yeah it was a great time! Glad I was able to meet up even though it was only for a few hours :thumbs:

We stayed there until 10pm. 2 late arrivals from CS kept the party rolling. 10 in all.

A big thanks to the ten that attended.

Each one of you contribute to the brotherhood in your own special way and I'm glad to know and smoke with you all.

Thanks to the Illinois Brtoherhood. I had a great time. Good luck and thanks again.

Baron

Hope you guys had a great time. I ended up at a wedding. :angry:
Guess ill have to jump on another herf after the holidays.

Hope you guys had a great time. I ended up at a wedding. :angry:
Guess ill have to jump on another herf after the holidays.
Better make it before the end of the year, the new anti-tobacco legislation will come into effect. :angry:

It was good too see you guys again!
And also guys thanks for the nice smokes!

Just signed up here and wanted to tell you guys that it was great meeting you all and thanks for some great smokes!

I hope we do it again soon!