• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chili Beer

never tried it, but love the site.
If I ever see it on the east coast I will have to try it.

Somebody brought a six-pack to a "weird-beer" party we had. I didn't care for it. The spicy pepper flavor dominated a light bodied Corona-type beer. I love hot peppers and I love beer but pepper flavored beer just didn't do it for me.

IMHO, I'd say find a single and try it. Then use your $8 for something better.

I've tried it also and agree that the pepper taste was way too overpowering to the beer. Didn't enjoy it at all.

Had some 2-3 months ago....not my favorite at all. Might as well put red pepper flakes in your beer.

AVB said:
Might as well put red pepper flakes in your beer.
[snapback]234520[/snapback]​

That's an idea! :thumbs:

Ive brewed up some jalapeno beer before and it came out great...was incredable with a good plate of mexican food. The trick is to find stuff thats not overpowering...ive had some pepper style beer that was so hot, youd need another drink to chase it with making it quite unenjoyable.

Oh God that stuff is bad, I still have 5 left in my fridge. Drinking it reminded me of cheap ass beer with hotness pain mixed in, couldn't finish it.

I thought it would be ok, but man was that a bad idea.

I can't believe this stuff is even mass distributed. I mean damn, I might as well pee in a bottle and put a vienna sausage and call it meat beer.

Geez how did this guy get away with this crap?

Absolutely horrible stuff. I could barely finish my 6-pack off. Bah, hopefully never again.

Drinking one now. Got a spicy one tonight...

Definately part of the experience of The Satisfied Frog. Don't think I would drink it when I'm not at the restaurant though.