• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ChiTown Bound!

Putz Mulligan

shhhhhh, cigar learning in process!
I know this is early but at least the calendars might be clear at this point!

I am attending a conference in Chicago at the Hyatt Regency the 18th-20th and staying an extra day to herf with the wonderful BOTL and SOTL of Chicago! :thumbs:

Who's game?

Charlie

I am attending a conference in Chicago at the Hyatt Regency the 18th-20th and staying an extra day to herf with the wonderful BOTL and SOTL of Chicago!
thumbs-up.gif

Who's game?

Charlie

I'll be at the Procigar Festival from the 16th to the 20th of Febuary Charlie, if you're going to be in town on the 21st i'll be at where ever you want to get together. You know you're my best California friend i have.
thumbs-up.gif
biggrin.gif

I am attending a conference in Murrieta at the Souldog Flophouse the 14th-15th and staying an extra day to herf with the wonderful BOTL and SOTL of San Diego/Oceanside! :thumbs:

Who's game?

Jonathan

PS- Your biggest fan misses you. :(

I'll definitely clear my calendar. If we meet north enough, we may even be able to smoke a Giese out of the brush.

I'm game. You will be staying fairly close to me, so meeting up shouldn't be a problem.

Hmmmm, I may have a Military Ball to attend that weekend in Peoria.

It all depends on what day/time this will take place. I'll keep checking.

Any update on which day and time you can hang out Charlie? Wyatt, it'd be great to hang out again.

I am going to be hanging out Saturday the 20th and flying home the 21st.

All day Saturday? I can bring you to my house for pancakes if you like. Otherwise, what time do you want to start on Saturday? How early do you fly home on Sunday?

Pancakes rock but alas the show does not end until 12 noon so to be safe I would say free about 4 pm and my flight home is 11 am Sunday. If I can get out of breaking the booth down it might be earlier.

Much to my dismay, I will be on the road heading to Peoria by then. I have a military ball to attend on Saturday.

I'm sorry I will miss you Charlie, next time I guess.

You know I am in!! It will be great to see you again Charlie.

If you're up for a smoke night of the 18th, let me know. I fly out on the 19th.