• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Christening a new humidor

prometheus

Read more; post less
Picked up a large Savoy from Holts for $17. (Gotta love the aging room)
I moved some of my choice sticks to it after getting it dialed in. While its not impressive as some, it works for me.
dsc01280jy6.jpg

Looks like a pretty impressive selection of smokes to me. 17 bucks for the Humidor, eh? What's wrong with it (if anything)?

Very nice collection - If I were you, I would start looking for a coolidor

Nothing wrong with those cigars! Like Cookie said coolidor :thumbs:

Look like a good stash, by the looks of it you will outgrow it with the next batch of smokes you get. Top shelf all the way! :thumbs:

Thanks for the replies. This is only the top shelf in the new one, the bottom has a few more sticks. My other humi was maxed out and RH was suffering. My next humi purchase will be some sort of display cabinet, like the antique one from cigarmony.

As far as what was wrong with this humi, it was listed as having finish flaws on the lid. I can only find one very minor inperfection, and it is miniscule at best.

I had a similar experience with Holts. Got a large savoy for $15 and I have had a hard time finding the flaws on it.

My humi is full and I have had to fire up the coolidor to make room for the new additions.

Nice grouping there!

"OK, I need all of you Padron's to line up on the right, and all of you Fuente's over here on the left."

I think I see the flaw... It's in the Padron Belicoso. If you sent it over to me stat, I can smoke it and send back the ashes.

Great deal on the humi, you can never have enough places to stash your sticks. Enjoy!

Being a noob I guess you don’t know that you’re supposed to line up your cigars alphabetically by length.

Being a noob I guess you don’t know that you’re supposed to line up your cigars alphabetically by length.
Hey! Maybe he's going to put now some sticks transverse, You know, like puzzle. Hope this method is also allowable because I use it ;)