• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CHRISTMAS 2016 SCOTCH BUY

I only win if it happens! I can't tell you how excited I was to see the post. Hope that jarhead isn't trolling me! lol
Don't you owe me a review? Something that came in a wood box I seem to remember.

Don't you owe me a review? Something that came in a wood box I seem to remember.
Yes I do, I was waiting to retire from my civilian job to open one of those bad boys. I took one down south, so maybe next time I do the honors. My photographic skills leave a lot to be desired, but I sure can write a review.

Yes I do, I was waiting to retire from my civilian job to open one of those bad boys. I took one down south, so maybe next time I do the honors. My photographic skills leave a lot to be desired, but I sure can write a review.
That's why you got two. One for Uncle and one for Civvy.

The buy closes tomorrow so for all those who were interested you better decide.

Package arrived safe and sound today, thanks again Ray.

Mine too! Bottles arrived safe, sound, and ingeniously well-packed . . . on the 83rd anniversary of the repeal of Prohibition, ironically enough. :D

I'm thinking that calls for cracking one open to mark the occasion.

Thanks again, Ray.

~Boar

Reviews gentlemen when you get a chance!

Eagle has landed! Thanks again for putting this together Ray.

Got my btls in Ray. Thanks again for putting this together and taking the time to get these out to us.