• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Christmas contest...

Mr%20Bump.jpg

Come on ladies and gentleman... LET'S SEE SOME DAMN LIGHTS!!!

Oh you wanna see some lights? HAHA... my whole nieghborhood goes apeshit putting up decorations/lights, my house included... I'll get some of mine and some neighboring houses ASAP... theres probably a good several hundred thousand dollars of just decorations in my neighborhood -- I'm not even kidding.

Oh you wanna see some lights? HAHA... my whole nieghborhood goes apeshit putting up decorations/lights, my house included... I'll get some of mine and some neighboring houses ASAP... theres probably a good several hundred thousand dollars of just decorations in my neighborhood -- I'm not even kidding.
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout bro!!!
Can't wait to see them lights!!!

:thumbs:

Well every year I add something to the house so here it is:
Christmas010.jpg

Christmas009.jpg

Christmas007.jpg

Alex147.jpg

Alex150.jpg

Where is the pics guys?

Last year, as every year before, I was on the ladder hanging the lights on the eaves when sure enough I lost my footing and fell. Landed on the edge of our concret/brick porch square on my hip/left arm. Needless to say, the lights didn't get finished, and I haven't been able to climb another ladder since. So, having said all that :D, we don't have the usual lights all over our house. :( I will post our tree and a few other decorations my wife put out though. Oh...and of course one of my little Jessica (took five minutes ago). :D

001.jpg

12-08-07Imported008.jpg

12-08-07Imported009.jpg

12-08-07Imported006.jpg

Come on guys and gals!!!
9 days left, and we only have 3 entries so far... firehousesmoke, tasman, and Kingantz!!!

Let's see 'em!!! :thumbs:

I humbly submit for your enjoyment........because it takes forever to get to the "finished" point! I apologize in advance for the horrible shot as this was the best one I was able to take. :blush:

2117365640_19d0837fa7_o.jpg

And who says the Lion will not sleep with the Lamb?! Me: Giants fan........Wife: well, lets just say I must really love her to overlook the fact that she is a Dodger fan!

2117382334_41947e73ef.jpg

Thanks for the contest!

Wow, I completely forgot about this contest. I'll have to go get those pics ASAP.

ok, let me find the picks of the tree going up, and tonight I will snap a few of the outside.

Tim

Greeting to all this fine Holiday Season- My wife has been making beaded ornament covers this Christmas and has been selling them as fast as she makes them! Really helped with Christmas shopping if ya know what I mean... I thought I'd share a couple decorated balls with all of my friends here at CP and also enter this pic in the Christmas Decoration (indoor of course) Contest!!!

But since this is a Cigar Site I felt compelled to combine them with our favorite pastime!!!

So

here ya go!!!!!

MONTE CHRISTMAS TO ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

cigballsip7.jpg

LOL!!!
Beautiful balls bro!!! ???

Nice placement of the stick as well!!!

:laugh:

It has sure has hell taken me long enough to get these pics together, but here they are.

PC230032.jpg

PC230031.jpg

PC090011.jpg

P1010056.jpg

P1010054.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010005.jpg

Hope yall like em!
B

Last chance all... I'm ending this tonight at 9:00pm, I'll announce the winner after that or tomorrow sometime!!!

Thanks to all who have participated, and Merry Christmas all!!! :thumbs:

And the winner is...

Putz!!! Congrats Charlie, great looking house bro!!!
Everybody who participated... Great job! All of your houses were very worthy!!!

I'll get a little something headed your way sometime this week bro!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I humbly submit for your enjoyment........because it takes forever to get to the "finished" point! I apologize in advance for the horrible shot as this was the best one I was able to take. :blush:

2117365640_19d0837fa7_o.jpg

And who says the Lion will not sleep with the Lamb?! Me: Giants fan........Wife: well, lets just say I must really love her to overlook the fact that she is a Dodger fan!

2117382334_41947e73ef.jpg

Thanks for the contest!

Well done Charlie and congrats!

Have fun taking it all down! he he he :D

Congrats Charlie...maybe you should think about changing your ID to Contest Charlie! :laugh: