• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Christmas Gift from wife.

mcavoyd

Well things finally calmed down enough here at my house. Family and in-laws have gone their ways. So today I was able to unbox and bring in my wife's gift to me. It's a beautiful bar. All I can say is "SHE IS AWESOME!" She totally caught me off guard with this one. I'm usually one step ahead of here during Christmas and gifts. She usually leaves tracks accidental during her purchases. E-mail confirmations is usually where I bust here. She really out did herself this year. Just in time for New Years Eve. :thumbs: Here are some pics. I still have some rearranging to do. So excuse the mess and bare wall.

DSC00820.jpg
DSC00821.jpg

DSC00822.jpg
DSC00823.jpg

So which drawer/cabinet are you going to convert to the humidor? :)

Very nice looking bar you've got... and one helluva wife too! Happy new year!

That is beautiful! What an excellent gift! Bartender....whiskey!

Beautiful bar! Just looking at it makes me thirsty. Nothing would make it look more beautiful than stocking it with Mad Dog 20/20 and Boones Farm :laugh:

That bar is gorgeous, I wish my wife would surprise me with something like that! She is a great wife for sure.

Beautiful bar! Just looking at it makes me thirsty. Nothing would make it look more beautiful than stocking it with Mad Dog 20/20 and Boones Farm :laugh:

Don't forget the Nighttrain, and Thunderbird! You always have to save a little room for that stuff!!! Yumm Yumm!

So which drawer/cabinet are you going to convert to the humidor? :)

Very nice looking bar you've got... and one helluva wife too! Happy new year!

Ran this by my wife last night. I didn't think she would go for it but she thought that was a great idea to convert one of the cabinets into a humidor. I have to do some brainstorming now. That would be pretty cool. Thanks for the idea Shamrocker!

Very cool! Can't wait to see your conversion pics when its done hehe. :)