• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Christmas Gift

Also, I got one again?! I got a second for some reason. Lol

What was the most unusual gift you received?
My friends always prepare unusual gifts and surprises for me. Probably the gift I least expected was a tattoo certificate. I had long been thinking of getting a tattoo, but I was afraid to make a mistake with the sketch. I was very grateful to my friends for choosing a cool tattoo artist who designed the perfect sketch for me. Another unusual gift was a custom bobblehead for my 21st birthday. It is very nice to receive such memorable gifts. As far as I know, they ordered it from myfacebobbleheads.com. This thing brought so much fun and surprised all the guests. Now it guards the entrance to my room.

Last edited:
What was the most unusual gift you received?
My friends always prepare unusual gifts and surprises for me. Probably the gift I least expected was a certificate for a tattoo. I thought for a long time that I wanted a tattoo, but I was afraid to make a mistake with the sketch.

Wish we had a better system for reporting these bots/spammers/marketing assclowns