• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Christmas Time Cigars

MX

Quietly getting back into the cigar culture.....
Well it is about that time, Christmas day is almost upon us. Not sure how many of you plan your smokes ahead of time, mostly, I do not.
Having said that, I will smoke a certain cigar tomorrow.

What do you guys have on tap, or what do you end up enjoying.

I will update this as I burn them down.

DEC 24: RyJ Short Churchill, gifted to me by one of CP's best. This was part of a mega bomb I got while in Iraq, and was one of the 1st Cuban cigar I received.
DEC 25: Ramone Allones RE 08 Benelux
DEC 26:

More to follow

Merry Christmas

Tim

Dec 24th: Opus XXX
Dec 25th: 2005 Opus Forbidden X Lancero
Dec 26th: BTL, WOAM and some others.

No cigars tomorrow, but I'll burn these today:

Punch Churchill from 2000
Opus #5 from 2001
Opus Phantom (lancero)

RASS tomarrow... got a few to share with family
Cohiba el... tonight
Johnny-o shagfoot.... soon
plpc..... in the mix
and a tat frank while I watch Nightmare before Christmass thiss weekend
Felis Navadad!!!!!!!!!

I was planning to go in the office for a few hours today but after getting some ice over the night, the roads are all screwed up. So working from home and ENJOYING a AF Château Fuente. I haven't had one of these in years and its better than I remembered. Sure glad I picked up a hand full. Very decent smoke at $3 and change.

Think I am going to have a GOF and watch Sweeny Todd tonight. Now that's some good holiday entertainment!

So far today, a Boliver Belicosos Finos from '01. I'm not 100% what's in store as I usually dig through the humis and decide at that moment, however...I might partake of these. :)

OR Anejo #55
OR 858 Sungrown
OLD Opus xXx
H. Umpann Naturales Tubo '70's
Partagas Salomones (not the new release ;) )

Between today and tomorrow I'll smoke 8 to 10 cigars. Tats, Opus and a couple of SLR A's mostly.

Doc.

Today
1.BTL
2.Opus PL

Tomorrow

1.OR Anejo Shark
2.Tat Black Robusto
3.2004 GOF Carlito Pyramide

Friday
1.Casa Fuente Robusto
2.Possibly another BTL
3.don't know yet.

B

Today:
LFD Mysterio
Ramon Allones Specially selected

Tomorrow:
Bolivar Gold Medal
Whatever else is staring me down in the humi

I don't know what I'll smoke on Christmas day, but on New Years I'll smoke my first 80th.

Your going to absolutely love that cigar. Everyone has some pretty impressive smokes set up over the next couple of days. Wish I could go and have a nice smoke, stupid snow/rain.
I don't know what I'll smoke on Christmas day, but on New Years I'll smoke my first 80th.

I was just thinking about this very topic today. I have not made up my mind yet but I am thinking about an Opus Power ranger from 04 and an Olivia series V maduro.

I get to cook the tradition italian xmas eve dinner tonight (7 Fishes) there will be plenty of Wine, liquor and cigars for everyone (which of course I supply :rolleyes: )

For me:

Padron 26 #1 Maddy :love:
Perf X 06 :cool:
Maybe a Monte #2 07 :thumbs:

For everyone else who knows, but they will be good sticks.......maybe not that good but good enough :whistling:

While it all depends on how much time I have and if I've eaten, possibilities include:

WOAM
Upmann Sir winnie '03
Cohiba Sig IV
OPUS cfcf 04
Graycliff Espresso Shaggy

I have not planned out over the next few days but I am going to light up a Tatuaje brown label lancero that has a couple of years, (maybe 3, when did they come out?), on it as soon as my kids leave w/ thier mom. These are my new favorite for the moment. The 2 yrs have been really good to them.

I'm thinking:

24th: Anejo 55
25th: padron 64

Neither one I have tried so I figured the holiday would be the perfect time!

Happy Holidays to everyone!