• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Churchillls (Palmer's) Long Island

Fast4Dr

Single Malt Newbie
I'll be stopping after work around 3:30pm if anyone is interested....

Damn, the one day I have to work late. :angry: Next time! :thumbs:

hudsonvalley said:
Shoot, Mike. Black tie party Friday.
[snapback]265841[/snapback]​
you're a bit far for a quick little get together on a holiday weekend

Hey Mike, I got out of working late, I'll be there at 4PM with a swisher in my pocket!

coventrycat86 said:
An outsdie chance I may be able to do this!! :thumbs:
[snapback]265868[/snapback]​

Oh great.... Bill makes the one that I can't

The word is OUTSIDE.... are you drunk already

Fast4Dr said:
coventrycat86 said:
An outsdie chance I may be able to do this!! :thumbs:
[snapback]265868[/snapback]​
I call BULLSHIT!!!!
[snapback]265897[/snapback]​

I'll 2nd that!! I'm beginning to think he doesn't exist. :laugh:

So who'll be there other than 1977FordGranadaFourDoor and possibly me? ???
77-granada-B.jpg

Shibumi said:
Hey Mike, I got out of working late, I'll be there at 4PM with a swisher in my pocket!
[snapback]265866[/snapback]​
Is that a swisher in your pocket or...

Happy herfing :)

Enjoy fellas and Merry Christmas to my New York brothers (and the ghost from Conn.)........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Myself, DaveC, Dave's brother, Dion and Jeff that I knoe of so far

Damn, I didn't know about this until this morning from Jeff. I am right out here at exit 49 but I don't have anything with me - not even a cutter...lol. Well maybe next time. :angry2:

Oh Scott, I'm sure Mike or any of the others will lend you a smoke, ya big sissy.

Scott1966 said:
Damn, I didn't know about this until this morning from Jeff. I am right out here at exit 49 but I don't have anything with me - not even a cutter...lol. Well maybe next time. :angry2:
[snapback]266064[/snapback]​
Scott that sounds lame you can pick up some White Owls and a lighter at any gas station on the Island and you are good to go!

Guys enjoy your pre holiday herf!

bfreebern said:
Oh Scott, I'm sure Mike or any of the others will lend you a smoke, ya big sissy.
[snapback]266066[/snapback]​

Thanks for the advice ya ole tard!

I may make an appearance...
If I don't make it smoke a blunt for me...

-Rob

Scott1966 said:
[snapback]266064[/snapback]​

That better not be the reason you're not showing up. I have a bunch of cigars for you to smoke. I'll even let you use my new xikar cutter. Now call the wife and tell her you'll be home for breakfast!! :whistling: