• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CI 3 premium cigars $1.00 Shipped

Thanks, after being out of work since last year, I am taking advantage of these types of deals!

Thanks for the link....I always send these to my son serving stateside in the USMC.

He gets the other guys in the armory to buy in....so they don't mooch the smokes I send him.....:laugh:

My link

nothing crazy good but for a dollar worth it

Please form a sentence.
Yes, I am serious.

If it's a smart-phone issue, fix it.
If it's that you're having trouble with english grammer and composition, run it by someone in PM before you post.
If it's just lazy, don't post.

If you have a hard time understanding why I am posting this, read the rules!

Honestly it is two fold, one I am posting at work and was hurrying, second I am use to using word which capitalizes the first word of a sebtence and "I,s" automatically.

My link

nothing crazy good but for a dollar worth it

Please form a sentence.
Yes, I am serious.

If it's a smart-phone issue, fix it.
If it's that you're having trouble with english grammer and composition, run it by someone in PM before you post.
If it's just lazy, don't post.

If you have a hard time understanding why I am posting this, read the rules!

Honestly it is two fold, one I am posting at work and was hurrying, second I am use to using word which capitalizes the first word of a sebtence and "I,s" automatically.

What is this sebtence you speak of and where can I get some? :p

DG,
Mine were free shipping without link. $1.00 sale period and I received them last night.

Use to be a link listed that you could get your whole order shipped for free. Did the search thing but I couldn't find it.

Just ordered mine. Plan on adding it to a package I am sending to a friend in Iraq!

Thanks for the link! The deal is still working. Just placed my order.

Just ordered these. Slow start for the collection but hey, for $1? You just cant beat that. Thanks for the link! :thumbs: