• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CI: First Class Humidor Sampler

KeyserSoze

I believe they had this before. Looks like its back. 8 sticks and a 20 ct humidor for $15.00 +shipping. Doesn't look like they substitute too. Not too bad. I bit :)

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=SP-CA06

or

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/sa677

First Class Humidor Sampler includes:
1 - 5 Vegas Gold Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - Fonseca Serie F Robusto (5" x 52)
1 - Gurkha Connecticut Reserve Robusto #4 (6" x 50)
1 - Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Toro Maduro (6" x 52)
1 - Perdomo Reserve Cameroon 'F' (4.75" x 56)
1 - Reserva Maxima Corona Maduro (6.5" x 46)
1 - Slow-Aged 826 by Perdomo Glorioso (6" x 52)
1 - Torano Exodus 1959 Toro (6" x 50)
1 - Double Happiness Humidor (20 Capacity)

EDIT UPDATE: Looks like CI changed it. now up to 40.00 :( sorry peoples.

ANOTHER EDIT: What the frick. Now its back to the 15.00 deal. I guess its back up now. ???

Just ordered it. I'll keep the cigars and give the humidor to my son, who is a freshman in college and has begun enjoying cigars.

Paul

It's the same deal - you need to use that redirect link to get the special price (and they limit you to one per customer)

Hmm, since the last one I got came with a Legends humidor, i'm eligible for this one right? :thumbs:

I got one of each - they sent an email and a notice with the second shipment asking me not to try to buy anymore :p

yeah, I got the ghurka too. Although i was a little pissed that the indios that I wanted to try came f'd up. had sap or glue on half the stick and when i tried to salvage it by cutting it, the whole thing crumpled to pieces. Oh well, still a nice deal.

Awesome, i've been wanting that ghurkha humi!

EDIT: Shit, I can't get the $15 to show, even after clearing cookines. Damn, I wanted to order a box of AF sungrowns too. :angry:

I might have to do this again. That little humi is great for letting sticks cool off without mixing them in with everything else. Also the sticks it comes with are great for the price

just call them up and ask...they will most likely give you the $15 price...or at least they did for me, but i believe that this deal is specific to first time customers..good luck

That is right Joe, they will give you the deal over the phone. When you call make sure you give them the code "SA677". If you have any problems ask for Amanda in customer service. She will hook you up.

Just called and you need these 2 codes...
SA677
and SP CA-06
I got the deal today, thursday oct 5th. The customer service rep can override and still give you the $15.00 deal on the phone.

Thanks.