• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CI - possible RP sampler deal

groucho

I've been wanting to try several cigars from RP and came across in the mail today. This seems like a great deal on a RP sampler from CI, but I'll you decide!

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDis...p%2Dvkasst3%2Dt

2 - Rocky Patel Vintage 'Fusion' Toro
3 - Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Toro
3 - Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Toro
3 - Rocky Patel Sun Grown Toro
3 - Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro
3 - Edge by Rocky Patel Toro
3 - Edge Lite by Rocky Patel Toro

Elsewhere, these cigars would cost you $132. But, not only are we slashing normal retails, we're also throwing in 10 Indian Tabac Super Fuerte cigars, free! A combined retail value of $176, yours for only $99.95.

What do think? I good way to sample the RP line or not worth it?

groucho

I think I saw a similar package on cbid and those usually go for around $70.

I think I saw a similar package on cbid and those usually go for around $70.

Thanks for the info. I checked Cbid and they do have this sampler, but without the 10 Indian Tabac SF. Current bid is $82. I guess it depends on how much the additional Tabacs are worth to someone. I think I'll keep an eye on Cbid for a while to see if I can "steal" an order cheaply.

groucho

Didn't notice the Tabac kicker that kind of makes it worth it. I do like the super furerte and it is the best Tabac I've ever tried. I have seen the RP portion of that package go for under $80 on cbid before. Good luck.