• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar, and Movie Review ...

Nicklor

Teh Beer N' Gar Connoisseur ...
Yesterday in the mail I received my free Montecristo Classic No. 3 from Altadis, and had a chance to enjoy it tonight at the drive in while I viewed a double feature.

Hellboy 2 - The Golden Army was an awesome movie, chock full 'O special FX and all kinds of neat things you'd come to find in an action comic-book flick these days ... I'm not gonna say much and spoil the movie, but if you were a fan of the 1st one, you'll definitely love the 2nd one a whole lot more, PLUS there is a reference and scene with ISOM's, which allowed me to enjoy the movie even more ... even if your not familiar with Hellboy, I recommend the movie :thumbs:

A half an hour into the movie, some strange, unknown force was tugging at my sleeve, and for the life of me, I wasn't sure what it was ... let's see ... drink, check ... snacks, check ... cigar, oh YEAH, that's what it was ... this oatmeal-colored stick was beckoning my very existence, for I couldn't fight temptation any longer, and it got the best of me. Carefully I snip the very end of it like a doctor does to a new-born male baby, and voila ... I'm in for an awesome night! After lighting this badboy up, and taking a puff of this creamy, light-bodied cigar, I close my eyes and experience absolute bliss and tranquility. Construction is top-notch, and each puff ended in a clean finish ... guess this is to be expected from a Montecristo. Eventually, I smoked it down to the nub and kept the band as proof that this wasn't all a dream, but a fantastic reality I wish to engage again here real soon ... Wow, I LOVE this cigar, I need to try the other lines they have out ... the Platinum looks ferocious!

So anyway ...

The 2nd movie was The Happening, hmm ... what a confusing movie, I guess you have to use your imagination to figure it out, oh well ... it's an M. Night Shyamalan movie, what else did you expect?!?

Thanks for the review. I didn't see the first hell boy and I have no idea what it is suppose to be about BUT, I like the previews! Check out the "Hulk" if you haven't already.

Very cool review concept!

I've read good initial reviews of HB2. In my mind, HB1 and HB2 follow the same trajectory as Blade 1/2. The first one was okay, and established the characters and context. The second one kicks it wide open. I only hope HB stops here instead of heading into Blade3 territory.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the cigar. I've not had that one but the smooth and creamy profile is one that I try to have in my selection somewhere.

Wilkey

GREAT REVIEW!!

Big Hellboy fan, can't wait to see the second one Nick. Good job on a fun review! :thumbs:

Nice review! I didn't even know there were still drive-in's in existence. I wish we had one around here. :(

Heya aficionado,

I just did a quick search for drive-ins in your area, and there is only one left, not sure if it's near you but enjoy!

http://www.delseadrive-in.com/

Nick

Unfortunately it's over an hour and a half away from me, though my wife does have family down there we go to visit occasionally. Might have to make a date of it next time we make it down. Thanks for the info Nick.

edit: oh yeah..... and call me amateur. :sign:

Sounds like a good time...Only been to a drive-in once and I was only a lil kid. We watched Bambi lol