• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar and Women pictures

Toaster

Puff Puff Pass v2.0 2004
OK- I'm not 100% sure what the rules are for posting pictures or where is the most appropriate place to post this type of thread... so I'm gonna start with questions and let others start adding pictures if possible :D

I know I can't be the only one here with a color cellphone, and I know I can't be the only one here who is a cell phone junkie?

I love to use women and cigars as wallpapers for my Cellphone, a Samsung E715 on Tmobile. I've got a bunch- some are PG13 and some are XxX ;) I'm always looking for more! There is one, someone here uses as a sig pic, I think its AVB- and its my newest favorite wallpaper on my cell. If you have any pictures of beautiful women smoking cigars, or cigar related pictures in any size and don't mind sharing, PLEASE POST THEM or email them to me at toaster@pobox.com

:thumbs: Toaster

Awesome pictures guys- THANKS!... Keep 'em coming if you got 'em! :D

Sure you can. Ive done it welll I have a camera phone so It reads all .Jpeg's

Melly Sweety, all you have to do is walk into the room..... :)

Cigar or not :p

thejollyco said:
can't you convert regular pictures to cellphone wallpaper pictures?
Sure... I do it all the time, but I don't have the many pictures of women with cigars... I've found some online, but some of the best ones have come from here :D

POST 'EM ON GENTS... Send 'em if you gots 'em.

:thumbs: Toaster

Dawn said:
I am the hottest chick with a cigar. ;)
There you are! I wondered what happend to you! Now, how can I agree with you when you haven't shown me your picture? :p :D