• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Auctions

Burnt Tongue

No Tastebuds...
Anyone been using these? I have been recently over @ The Worlds Largest Cigar Store. I assume we all know who that is. I have won 6 boxes of cigars in the past few weeks @ an average of 20% saving off their advertized price which is already discouted. It is a great deal if you like his brands. In most cases no one bids over 85% of the sale price. I have a feeling this won't last long.

I have the same situation in Poland. On auctions sticks are about 10%-20% cheaper then in online shops, I wont even talk about those nice looking cigar shops in trade centers - they have really high prices.

I used Cbid, bid early and always set my max bid to no more than 50-55% of the supposed sale price on CI.

Gotta love getting Gurka Legends for $3.40 each, Purios Indios Reserva Maxima for less than $1 each, and 5 Vegas Series 'A' for about $1.70 each.

X2 on Harv's post. I've been hitting cbid off early and set my limits to 50-60% of CI costs. Good way to try out a 5'ver and if you dont like it, pass them on to others who might. Plus they're over in the next state so i get mine 2days later. I'm just not fond of spending 2x...3x more at a local shop.

Anyone been using these? I have been recently over @ The Worlds Largest Cigar Store. I assume we all know who that is. I have won 6 boxes of cigars in the past few weeks @ an average of 20% saving off their advertized price which is already discouted. It is a great deal if you like his brands. In most cases no one bids over 85% of the sale price. I have a feeling this won't last long.

I use JR auctions once in awhile. I think I actually out-bidded you on a bundle of No. 9's last week. :p

I use JR auctions once in awhile. I think I actually out-bidded you on a bundle of No. 9's last week. :p

Was that you? Then next time it's my turn. :rolleyes: