• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Baggies Wave #2

SD_Stack

Former J.R. 1am Monitor
CP Freebie!

Ok Boys and Girls. I have done this once already but in the spirit of giving, I want to do it again. A lot of newbies coming online who probably don't have any baggies. They will need them to bomb me! :sign:

Who wants 50 - 2"x8" ziploc baggies to use for bombing or passing? They will not cost you anything except you will be forever indebted to me! :D :sign:

I'm getting ready to order 1000 of them so get your orders in. If you got some the last time around and are running short and need some more, you can get in on this too!

Email me at cigarlottery@contractorcafe.com with your name address and user name. Subject: I want some baggies!

Also post here for a record in case I loose your email.

Do not, I repeat, please do not PM me for orders, only questions (if you have any :) ).

And please be sure to include your user name.

Peace, we outta here! (in the words of Tone-Loc) Funky Cole Madina! Yep Yep! :sign: :sign: :sign:

Yes, I've been drinking, but the offer still stands. Somebody remind me in the morning. Hello Occifer, I'm not as think as you drunk I am. You damn right I'm driving, I'm too F===ing drunk to walk. :sign:

retard.gif

mom&pops e-mail wouldn't work. had to use yahoo! :sneaky:
e-mail sent. :thumbs:

I've been getting emails wondering about money. I meant to say this earlier and thought I did but I can't find it so here goes...

This is a freebie! No money required. Just ask and they are yours.

By the same token, I'm also not taking orders for 300, 250, 100 baggies, etc. I am going to send 50 to each person, up to 1000 baggies total. If you need more later, they are easily and economically obtained. :)

If you absolutely insist on more than 50 baggies, please send check or money order for 10 cents for each bag over 50 requested. No dimes please! :sign:

Azon, looks like I can send to Sweden for 5 bucks. Consider yourself in! :)

PM sent.

Just kidding. Email sent.

Just kidding. Actually, I still haven't used many of the last ones. I do, however, encourage others who do not have some of these baggies to accept this mooch offer. The bags are invaluable (well, about 3 cents each).

PS. I love that the thread was created, while drunk, on Sept 2 and then edited, while sober, on Sept 3rd. I'd love to know what was self-sensored. If you'll look back at some of my posts you'll find that I have been guilty of doing the same: posting drunk and editing later. :D ;) ??? :(

Blair? Who said I was sober when I edited it on the 3rd? :D :sign: