• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Bands

I put them in my pocket and use them as a tooth pick!

Brian

I did the same as enerjay. I did this one a while back when I was smoking in my shop the glue gun was hot and I saw the jar full band sitting on the shelf. It took about five minutes, except you can kind of tell what the flavor of the month was.

DEC2407127-vi.jpg

One day I will do another larger one that will hopefully end up in my bar/lounge room next to the pool table.....oh yeah gotta build that house first too, but I have a plan. :cool:

I keep them in a ziplock under my re-loading table. I have no idea why.

...........No, I don't smoke while I'm reloading :laugh:

Billy

First I did the surround of my dartboard. Sorry it's so blurry.
cigar007.jpg

cigar022.jpg

My latest project is covering the door of my coolerdor. It's almost complete but I can't find the picture right now.

I have a cigar journal where I write my impressions of the cigars I have smoked. Beside that critique I paste the cigar band. :whistling:

Delete it. Used to keep them, but I'll never actually do anything with them so, toss 'em.

Real aficionados smoke right through the band... adds to the flavor!

I throw mine in a drawer, but haven't decided what to do with 'em yet. :)

After I clip my cigar, I take the band off and throw it away. I don't like smoking a cigar with the band on. I usually nub every cigar so trying to fight with a band once the cigar is lit, is a pain in the ass.

I keep mine under my triple flame lighter, and once the stack gets too high, I put it in a ziplock bag. I hope to one day be as creative as the BOTLs here with my bands.

Andrew

I smoke my cigars with the bands on until the ash gets close. The cigar will shrink as it is smoked and the heat will loosen the band's glue, both allowing it to be carefully removed without tearing it. Then I put a little lick to the glue end and reattach the band in a ring (small enough in circumferance) to give to my daughters to use as play rings. Its a ritual I do when smoking my cigars. The girls get a kick out of having new rings each day and always ask questions about the graphics.

I've filled up one big jar with at least 500+ bands and quickly filling up a second. One of these days I'll do something with them. For now, they're a constant reminder that a) I smoke way to much and b) I've literally burned a lot of money with this disease <cough> I mean hobby. :p