• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Bid

cvmfour

Just got a question:

Do they take Money Orders or is it by Credit Card only? If it's by CC then I guess I'm SOL.

I think CBid is only CC's as they charge the card then ship...I suppose if you contacted them they may work with you.

P

Yea I figured it would only be by CC. It sucks to be young and have no credit. :(

Nope I don't have a debit card. I guess I should take some money out of my Money Market account and put it in a regular checking account. Good idea :thumbs:

Personally I think it's a GOOD thing that it isn't easy for you to buy from CBid otherwise you'd blow a lot of money there. :0

Don't you have to be 21 to buy cigars from them :sign:

:sign: Good thing I can use the 'rents credit card and just pay them back. There are tons of ways of getting past the "21" rule. :sign:

If you don't have a credit card, check out this site:

Netspend all access mastercard
Use referral code 2496882524 and they give you $2.00 extra for free!

It's just a cheap prepaid Mastercard (you can start with 5 bucks if you want to). You don't have to do ANY credit check, or age verification, or give them your social. Nothing, just prepay it.

I use it for all of my cigar purchases and it's great. Been using it about 2 years now. Hope this helps.

Oh, and you can also tie it into your paypal account and transfer funds back and forth between the two, loading the card or paying for your paypal purchases.

Crawdad - It looks good and all but there are no reload centers in Mississippi. :( The closest one to me is about 1 1/2 hours drive. ???

cvmfour said:
Crawdad - It looks good and all but there are no reload centers in Mississippi. :( The closest one to me is about 1 1/2 hours drive. ???
Sorry man, do they have a mailing option for loading it? I'm not kidding, I really do use this thing for everything, really damn handy to have if you ask me.

Crawdad said:
cvmfour said:
Sorry man, do they have a mailing option for loading it? I'm not kidding, I really do use this thing for everything, really damn handy to have if you ask me.
I guess I'll have to check it out more in depth in the future.