• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar boxes and humidors

t.o_reubs

Hey, I'm fairly new to cigar smoking, and have a really noob question.

I'm thinking about buying a box of MC #4, but only have a desktop humidor (75-100). Should I just put the box as it is inside the humidor? Or, should I take the cigars out and just line them up individually?

Is there a difference? Oh, and the humidor has assorted Cubans in it, if that changes anything.

If it's a desktop I'd recommend taking them out and laying them in. Your humi has the cedar in it I assume, so not sure what the purpose of keeping them in the box would be.

Now if it were a coolerdor, cabidor, or wardrobe type I'd say leavem in the box. But since room is scarce in your desktop I'd say set them free.

If it's a desktop I'd recommend taking them out and laying them in. Your humi has the cedar in it I assume, so not sure what the purpose of keeping them in the box would be.

Now if it were a coolerdor, cabidor, or wardrobe type I'd say leavem in the box. But since room is scarce in your desktop I'd say set them free.

Agreed, let them out. If you don't plan on smoking them for a while, get a cooler, some beads from HERE and put them somewhere to age. If not, put em in the humidor and smok'em if ya got'em.

How about leave the box in and send me the cigars to store. I have a 50 box count humidor...... :laugh: