• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Boxes

tasman

Just another Squirrel
What would like to see cigar boxes made in to? Not including the projects that have already been done?

Bird houses - CC86
Purses - Cheekie
Clocks and Lamps - Volusianator and I

Looking for some ideas! :D

HEY!! :angry:

It was ME for the birdhouses, dammit! :laugh:
BirdHouse1.jpg

I also did clocks and lamps
QuinteroClock2.jpg

ElDentesDeskClock2.jpg

Lamp2.jpg

C'mon tasman, give credit where credit is due! :whistling: :laugh:

The Quintero lamp is my favorite :thumbs:

At least from the front view anyway :laugh:

Hmm....Dunno how feasible it may be but, I wonder if there would be a way to turn the boxes into a book case? The lids and such... eh.. just a thought.

I also use the boxes to organize envelopes of grits, oatmeal, and seasonings in my cupboard. I have used them as potpourri holders too...

EDIT: to prevent a CCSC (Coventry Cat Spell check )

JEWELERY BOXES !!! With inserts, ring holders, and such..

Memory boxes for service men? Maybe turn one into a shadow box?

Seriously, I have been considering building a window hood with identical boxes for my smoking den.

What would like to see cigar boxes made in to? Not including the projects that have already been done?

Bird houses - CC86 Shiznit sorry my fault!
Purses - Cheekie
Clocks and Lamps - Volusianator and I

Looking for some ideas! :D

Sorry Bill! ;)

JEWELERY BOXES !!! With inserts, ring holders, and such..

I did think about that but hell I think you and melly and a few others would be the only ones to appreciate them. :D :D

I've been thinking of using the front of the cigar boxes as wallpaper in my garage, of course it's taking a while to collect enough lids to do the back wall. Just an idea! :whistling:

I've been thinking of using the front of the cigar boxes as wallpaper in my garage, of course it's taking a while to collect enough lids to do the back wall. Just an idea! :whistling:

That might be a cool idea for a bar top covered in shellac. :thumbs:

~Mark

~Mark
Damn! Thanks a fine idea also. Thanks Mark! :thumbs:

What about a fly fishing tackle box. Right now I just throw my crap inside but if it had some tiny cedar compartments...

Fish

~Mark
ETOH disolves shellac. Poly U. Varnish would be a better choice

D0c