• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar care packages?

Deployed56M

Hey y'all. I am very new to the site (just joined today), but not new to cigars. I have a question though. I am currently deployed to Iraq, and early in the dployment, a good number of my fellow comrades have taken up cigar smoking as a hobby. They have seen all the care packages coming to my Chaplain and I (I am serving as a Chaplain Assistant), which all the items go to our "Chaplain Free Store" for the soldiers, no matter what unit they are with they can come in and grab whatever they need to make our second home for the year feel as close to home as possible. A topic that has come up among us is if there is anyone or any orginaztion who does cigar hobbyist care packages for those deployed overseas. I tried searching Google to no avail, as the only things I found were sites that seemed to be no longer in service, such as herocigars.com (which seemed to have the license on godaddy run out this past January). I have come to ask if any of you might know of anywhere that sends out cigar packages overseas. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the help, and from what I have seen and read so far, thanks for a great site as well.

Hey y'all. I am very new to the site (just joined today), but not new to cigars. I have a question though. I am currently deployed to Iraq, and early in the dployment, a good number of my fellow comrades have taken up cigar smoking as a hobby. They have seen all the care packages coming to my Chaplain and I (I am serving as a Chaplain Assistant), which all the items go to our "Chaplain Free Store" for the soldiers, no matter what unit they are with they can come in and grab whatever they need to make our second home for the year feel as close to home as possible. A topic that has come up among us is if there is anyone or any orginaztion who does cigar hobbyist care packages for those deployed overseas. I tried searching Google to no avail, as the only things I found were sites that seemed to be no longer in service, such as herocigars.com (which seemed to have the license on godaddy run out this past January). I have come to ask if any of you might know of anywhere that sends out cigar packages overseas. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the help, and from what I have seen and read so far, thanks for a great site as well.

I just sent out 35 cigars to the troops a couple of weeks ago. And to be honest the place I sent them through has left my mind. It's getting late here, anyways I'll look it up and let you know. I know a bunch of guys have sent out cigars to the troops through the same organization.

These are the people to get hold of...

http://www.opfth.com/

Our member Preembargo

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showuser=1636

used to be CP's OPFTH point man, but I haven't seen him on in a while, maybe someone else can fill you in on who to talk to now.

Shawn