• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar case with secret initials. Need Help

Oldmancigar

I’m here to stay
Purchased a antique three finger extra long cigar case For my Lancero and Churchill cigars. It’s an old Italian silver and leather case.
While looking closely I remembered that there were some unknown initials inscribed on the silver 3 finger tube.
It could be some personal initials but it could have to do with cigars..
ANY IDEA?

52485C94-1C2A-4270-87DA-A4B501A479E3.jpeg

Since they all end with D, I’d assume familial initials of three people sharing the same surname. Maybe three generations of cigar smokers.

I recently purchased it for to have a travel case for my Long cigars. Lanceros,Chuchills,Lusitania cigars etc.
I found it on EBay recently and I have been looking for a while.
It is close to 9” (NINE) inches long with a 51 ring gauge opening.
‘I was so lucky to find one like it. Built like a Brick Sh-t House nothing will damage my cigars from now on.😁
76E065DD-93F1-48DC-AEB3-CA318CCE1D75.jpeg

Last edited:
The additional pictures show years on the bottom as well. Could be anniversary years, birthdays seems likely for grandchildren or their children as suggested before.

By the way, very nice case!

The additional pictures show years on the bottom as well. Could be anniversary years, birthdays seems likely for grandchildren or their children as suggested before.

By the way, very nice case!
Thanks……I just had a problem with 97 ..that’s old, even for me.