• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Cruises

If it was going to Alaska I would strongly consider taking a trip with my wife. Prices didn't seem too bad though :whistling:

I could book a cheaper cruise and smoke on the balcony and bars of the ship. Cool concept but whay overpriced. Great deals to be had right now. We should Have a CP cruise Herf!! :thumbs:

I could book a cheaper cruise and smoke on the balcony and bars of the ship. Cool concept but whay overpriced. Great deals to be had right now. We should Have a CP cruise Herf!! :thumbs:

June sounds good to me. :thumbs:

Not to be a wet blanket, but as the host I believe that if you check the current prices you will find these in line. There are no extra fees, I added the tips to the cost so you wouldn't have to pay them onboard. Now I'm not at all offended, but as a Cruise Consultant and Cigar Smoker i've compiled a list of all of the ships that are truly cigar friendly. I also have access to venues that the general cruiser doesn't. Not all ships, or cruiselines, are created equal.

As far as smoking on your balcony goes, many of the cruise lines has shied away from that after the fire on Princess two years back. If you guys are planning on doing a herf at sea, I'd stay away from the summer months. Schools are out, more kids, higher prices.

Listen, as a smoker, we are all BOTL. I write this more to provide "the other side" not defend.

Not to be a wet blanket, but as the host I believe that if you check the current prices you will find these in line. There are no extra fees, I added the tips to the cost so you wouldn't have to pay them onboard. Now I'm not at all offended, but as a Cruise Consultant and Cigar Smoker i've compiled a list of all of the ships that are truly cigar friendly. I also has access to venues that the general cruiser doesn't. Not all ships, or cruiselines, are created equal.

As far as smoking on your balcony goes, many of the cruise lines has shied away from that after the fire on Princess two years back. If you guys are planning on doing a herf at sea, I'd stay away from the summer months. Schools are out, more kids, higher prices.

Listen, as a smoker, we are all BOTL. I write this more to provide "the other side" not defend.